Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this possible ? (Paternity related)

I’m 28 weeks pregnant . I slept with man A on the 26th/27th May . I was taking norehistorine to delay my period that week .I stopped taking it on 29th May.  I had a period on the 3rd - 7th June . 
On the 11th June I started sleeping with man 2 until mid July . I got a very faint positive pregnancy test on the 11th July and had an ultrasound on the 19th but they couldn’t see anything and I had to go back 2 weeks later . On the 2nd August I had a scan and was dated 6 weeks 3 days meaning i’d have conceived around the end of June/beginning of July . My 12 and 20 week scan confirmed the same due date of March 21st . 
My question is , and I know it sounds ridiculous , is there any possible chance that the father is the first man ? I have anxiety and I can’t eat or sleep over it , it’s making me physically ill and mentally draining me . Is there any way possible that it could be the first man’s baby ? 

Replies

• Options

If you were 6 weeks on the 2nd August then you conceived 4 weeks previously ish so whoever you was sleeping with around the start of July end of June