Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Rash on bump?

Has anyone developed this? I am nearly 39 weeks and just noticed tonight in bathroom, I kept saying all day my bump was itchy but I thought it was just with the stretching but I have little red spots all round bump!

I am falling apart :lol:

Replies

• Options
    i totally understand the itchyness lol... i dont have little red spots on bump but i do on my thighs which are itchy too.... would be interesting if anyone can shed light?

38+4
  • Options
    I used to have a bit of a rash on the top of my bump for quite a while which was mildly itchy. never found out what it was. Midwife commented on it once and said it could be where my bra is touching my bump but i wasn't convinced.

Now the bottom part of my bump is unbearably itchy - under my bellybutton where all my stretch marks are. If i scratch it it stings but sometimes I can't help scratchng because it's so bloody itchy!!!!

Moomin 39+1
  • Options
    I have this, on boobs and bump. Doctor said it was nothing to worry about and gave me some cream which made it worse. MW said that its probably a mixture of heat rash and the skin being under so much stress ( you should see the size of me!) 38+1
  • Options
    i have it 2... soooo itchy...with all tiny lil red bumps... i itch so mch tht i end up knocking the tops off the spots and end up bleeding and now i have a belly full of scabs... yukky..... 36+4