Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

went back 2 doctors!

i went bk 2 see the doc yesterday! and they did another test and that was negative but they said i was the time b4! wat do i do now! i feel preg n all the tests i have done have been possotive! im confused she told me 2 go bk on wednesday because shes worried! she sent my water sample off! im even more confused now! any advise?

Replies

• This happened 2 me, I felt different in jan, i did all preg tests they all said no, but i knew, then i waited a whole month & did 1 in feb that came back yes, then i went 2 docs they confirmed it, U always get wrong negative results but very rare positive ones something 2 do wiv, something in ur water. goodluck xx
  • try not to get to upset and worked up!easier said than done i know!the thing is a false positive is very rare!the tests have obviously picked up the pregnancy hormone!if your not very far this could be why they are coming up negative!but i would go with the positive result and look after your self!and see what your doctor has to say!
  • well by workin wen my last period was i should b around 10 weeks! im just more scared now! i will let u knw wen i c doc tmra!
  • ok good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!let us know!
  • Goodluck, let us no how u go on
  • i will!
    wish me luck!