Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

would u ever??? possible debate !

2»

Replies

• thanks firstimer i just didnt know how things worked ........how didu find your surrogate?im so nosy im sorry is just in this mag it says people cant ask for surrogates and surrogates are not allowed to advertise so i wonder how these "angels"(as i would like to know them as)are found? xxxx
  • hi, because you can not advertise here we were looking at america. i know just thinking about doing it now in america fills me with dread!! so in america you can advertise to be a surro. i bought a book called surrogacy was the way, has 20 individual stories in it. they kept referring to SMO and finding their surros there. so SMO is a website called surrogate moms online. there is a list of woman advertising to be surrogates, but the best news was there was english surros on there. i was so amazed! they can advertise there because it is an american site. so we just started emailing and it went from there.
    xxxxxxx
  • hey thats a good idea isnt it having british surrogates on an american website so it doesnt break the rules , i have to say i find the law a bit silly here even though i dont know much about it where surrogacy is concerned it seems a bit naff that u cant advertise as or for a surrogate eh .....thanks so much for answerin my questions firstimer xxxxxxx
  • I would never donate eggs as this would mean that it was my child! and i couldn't live with that, i think i would be a suragate, although difficult to say for definate until the situation arises!
    I feel so unbelievably privaledged to have my son and my bump and think children are a blessing and it brings me to tears when i hear of people that desperately want children and can't! i know a lady who for years tried to have a baby, naturally and through ivf, she gave up her job and almost died after one of the treatments yet she still carried on! and i really felt for her and always tried to hide my bump when i saw her because i knew how upset i would be if it was reversed! so for those reasons i would really consider it!
    Hope everything goes well for you 'firsttimer!!'
    xxx
  • wow really bubblez, i think u must be very level minded to not "need"to know who the biological mother is ,i cant help but think that if it was me in that situation i would really badly want to know some answers although as u say your parents and the ones u love are the ones who have bought u up , anyone can be a mother and father but its someone special who is mummy and daddy eh ?!...........xxxxxxxxxxx