Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

anyone due around the 16th june

hi all anyone due around the 16th june like me image

Replies

• Hi Kellie
    Im due a bit later, im due the 28th June... it feels like an eternity away for me! do you feel like that? what are your symptoms? im just really tired just now and bit of heartburn and a little queasy at times!
    I sometimes feel.. am i really pregnant! i did do 8 HPTs and got BFPs!!
  • im not as sick as what i felt a few weeks ago i get queezy at anytime of the day im sooooooo tired all the times breasts dont hurt no more did you read my posts about blood tests results?congrats btw
  • Hi just read your blood test one, i havent yet had my blood tests but i can imagine it to be worrying. At the end of the day you are in good hands no matter what your results are, im sure that they will be fine and if you can try and not to worry as it gets you no where right now and there is nothing you can do until they come back.. try and stay nice and calm for you and your baby. Keep your chin up!
  • Hiya,

I have been told that I am due on 13th June. I have had ridiculously sore boobs that have woke me up in the night. Also, got a bit cocky thinking may have bypassed worst of morning sickness until it floored me all day yesterday and felt like crap today. I just want a scan now to convince me I am not having phantom pregnancy! Felt so bad this morning that if it is relative to the number of babies in there I think there must be 3 of the little beggars!

Abz
  • I'm due on the 11th of June, although I haven't seen the gyno yet so it may alter slightly, it seems so far away but I'm so excited!
  • hi all im due on the 15th june with my 3rd child it all came as a bit of a shock as my eldest is off to secondary school next year!!
  • hi all well i had a scan today as i had some bleeding a few weeks ago so they did a follow up got my dates right as i thort 7 weeks 3 days was shocked to be so accurate lol saw babys heartbeat etc had an internal scan which is so uncomftable wanted to kick the nurse lol everything was in order as im always expecting the worse dont know why so tired today just feel drained no energy atall although i had to find some as i have a 3 yr old son anyway thanks all for your advice etc my bdays 8th of june would be nice to hear 1 of your babys were born then image if anyone wants to talk to me on msn u can add me if you like wont put addy up as not sure if its allowed kellie
  • Hiya girlies, well apparently I'm due on the 10th of June. Bit scared to be honest. This is my first and came as a bit of a surprise to us both. Don't get me wrong we're both delighted but everyday I keep waking up thinking I wonder whats going to happen next. My boobs are constantly sore, I could sleep 24hrs a day and hey if this baby's gona need as much food as I seem to want everyday w'ell be broke before they even arrive. I'm so hungry all the time. Haven't had morning sickness tho thank god but do feel nauseous from time to time, but I find if I even have just a biccy that goes away.... is it nausea or hunger ? Had my bloods taken last week, haven't been worrying about them at all but now I see you guys are I'm a kinda wonderin' ??? Oh am I goin' mad or what lads ? Talk to me ......image
  • Hi Guys I think I'm due about the 21st june I see the midwife for the first time next wednesday. I've been feeling really sick but not actually been sick yet ( although my boss eating pot noodle brought me close to it) its the tiredness thats getting to me I don't seem to have any energy. I'm looking forward to seeing the midwife just to get everything confirmed, What happens at your first appointment I know they take bloods but what else.
  • Hiya,I'm due on the 3rd June with my first, altho I havent seen my midwife yet, dates may change, getting anxious waiting 2 c baby.. Nervous incase something is wrong!!!!
    Marie...x