Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

When Did You Get Your 3+?

i wanna do a CBD because i have never done one before (sounds sad i know) but want to do it at a point i am most likely to get 3+...i am 5 weeks today so would it show now? when did u get urs? x

Replies

• GC from Baby...
    I would wait another few days because it's really stressful if it doesn't show up! I speak from experience, I got 2-3 when I thought it should be 3 (at 5 weeks) and I convinced myself my levels weren't going up enough.

By the way, I don't think it's sad at all - the CBDs are amazing!
  • I got mine yesterday, I was 5+5 and tried to wait as long as I could becuase I knew I'd be panicking otherwise! I'm sure you'll be fine but as Coco says I would wait a couple of days if I was you, saves any stress!

Claire x
  • wish i'd read the replies sooner cuz i just got 1-2 :\( worried now!! i "conceived" 3-4 weeks ago which makes that right BUT based on a 28 day cycle (which i have) i should be just over 5 weeks :\( grrrr now i'm going to be worrying! thats the 1 result i didn't expect to get :\( x
  • CBD give you the weeks from you concieved date not from your CD1 so they can take a while. I got a 1-2 and that was enough for me so never did test to get a 3+.
    Have fun though and enjoy the moment, Penel 19 + 3
  • hey,

try not to worry as everyones leveles rise differently and CBD arent the most sensitve...after using a cheapy test and getting my BFP 2 days early i didnt believe it and bought cbd and got 1-2 then at 4+1 i got my 2-3 i tested at 4+4 after a tiny bit of spotting panicked me and was still 2-3 i was convinced of the worst and then at 4+5 i got my 3+ as i developed a bit of an obsessiona and bought loads to pee daily!

Wait another 5-7 days if you can and test again and hopefully you will see the magic 3+ but try not to get too hung up on it as it doesnt indicate anything wrong...

Lx

(15+5)
  • I got my 2-3 weeks at 4+2 and my 3+ at 5 + 1