Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

did anyone get their positive pregnancy result late?

Replies

• Forgot to add I have taken about 9 Hpts all have been negative
  • I am currently on cycle day 35 I have been testing for the past eight days I got several very very faint positive I got a negative digital I got some flat out BFNs.  Then today, I FINALLY FINALLY got all signs go.  This morning I got one now and one faint yes.   This afternoon however I got a BRIGHT BFP.   Of course I ran right out to CVS and bought 10 more pregnancy tests.  I got BFP in less than a minute on FRRR, FRGD, CBED and a full on smiley face on my ovulation test.   So yay!  I have both HcG and LH levels climbing!  

It took awhile. Which was weird.  In the past I ALWAYS got BFPs right away, like 5-6 days before missed period (30 day cycle). I'm on day 35 now.  So it's been a long annoying unsure waiting game.   Anyhow, it can and does happen!  Just stay positive! And good luck!

• with my 1st I got neg ones till I was 10weeks gone... I did one on the Tuesday neg and then another on the Wednesday and it was pos.. with this one I got a pos at 6 weeks so good luck x

• Hi all, 

Im new to this forum and really hoping you can all help me. 

Heres the thing, I had my contraceptive implant taken out Oct of last year and it took a few months for my periods to return to regular which in the end they did. I'm now on my 3rd week of being late I was due on the 16th March and have had nothing. Me and my partner use condoms as I had issues with all other contraception. There have  been a couple of times in the last few months (silly I know) where we have had sex without protection to start off with and then used a condom before he came. As I say I am now on my 3rd week of being late I have done 2 tests which both were negative one which was last Friday! Breasts are a little bit sore but nothing major, I aswell as my partner has noticed I have been more tired the last few weeks and very drained increase in headaches which I never normally get at all, And not wanting to do a lot. I noticed around 2-3 weeks ago I was in bed trying to get to sleep when I felt a flutter in the lower part of my stomach I was so freaked out I asked my partner to feel my tummy too. Yesterday I had protected sex with my partner and there was some blood on the condom (sorry if tmi) could this have been implantation bleeding? I thought this may have been the start of my period but I have nothing this morning! 

Can anybody help me or relate to me as I'm starting to really panick and if not pregnant what's wrong with me? I am also up against a lot of pressure at work not sure if this could also be the cause! 

Any help would be much appreciated! 

• Hi needsanswers, sometimes stress can delay your periods, cause headaches etc. Has your periods ever been late before? Three weeks is a lot to be late by, I would do another pregnancy test and if this is negative I would go to your GP to discuss just to check it out as they could always do a blood test and check your hormone levels etc. I hope you get some answers.

• hi ladies, i just want to share my friends story as it will prob interest you. 

She only BD once the month she was ttc-ing. She BD'ed on July12 (the year is irrelevant as you can work out the dates). She is sure that the ovulated on Jul16, and counting from that, her AF was late and she went into the docs to get ultrasound at 20dpo, but the doc couldnt see anything so told her she was not preg. 

When her AF still hasnt shown, she tested again at 24dpo and got her first bfp. At 26dpo, she went in to get another ultrasound and they confirmed her baby. (her baby is now a healthy 2 yrs old). 

i am now in the tww myself, tested on 11dpo and got bfn. AF is suppose to be due anytime now, so hoping she stays away. I will test again when she is officially late for 3-4 days. 

• Hey Girls! My husband and I are have been trying to conceive for about 3 months. And after reading all your posts I truly do think I am pregnant. I'm almost 2 months late on my period but every pregnancy test I take always comes out negative (I've taken 10 so far). I just know I am pregnant. My body is literally changing. I am constantly falling asleep in the middle of the day (which never used to happen). I crave foods together that I would have never put together before, im crazy emotional, and every morning and evening I feel so dizzy! I'm crying at movies ive never cried at before. Don't even get me started on how often I have to pee, go #2, and the how sex with my husband has never felt better. IS THIS PREGNANCY???????

• Hi ladies,

I also need some help! Currently 9 days late with my period. I had a miscarriage few months ago but since then my period has been like clockwork 28 days. I have a feeling I am pregnant. Question for you - if I keep getting negative home pregnancy test results will a blood test confirm a pregnancy? Or do I just have to wait and see if this is the world's latest period?

• I'm 12w3d and just got a faint positive yesterday. It was my FIRST positive.

• hai ladies im new to dis im 6days late already 2 negative test but im getting abdominal cramps n am sometimes tired ive been peeing alot on jan 15 "15 i found out i had a miscarriage  so i had a d&c done could dis maybe lead to me not testing positive rite away maybe later on? I hope im prego http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

• Hi Griss did you get any answers? I'm ttc baby 2. 2 days (ish) late I think. Keep thinking will come in any second. Bfn twice already though 

• Hi, you can make hcg blood test to know the exactly answer.

• Got Af this morning ???? roll on cycle 8. 

• hi all havnt had a period since, 2nd of april, only had light bleeding and bled a little the week after. having cramping everyday, took 3 pregnancy test all negative! could i be pregnant????

• Hello ladies!

My partner and I aren't trying, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if it happens. DH was home from a long business trip briefly about five and a half weeks ago. We were intimate but with a condom during my fertile time. It didn't break, it didn't slip off. I had a period two weeks later, though it was lighter and not quite 7 days. I know j sound insane, and my doctor agrees, but here is where it gets weird.

Now, 5 1/2 weeks later. I feel so out of sorts. I am nauseous everyday, I have headaches, and I have to go to the bathroom every hour. For a minute today, I was so dizzy I could've fallen over. I have NEVER felt like this before. If I were expecting, I would be about 7 1/2 weeks. The kicker is that every pregnancy test I've taken (too many to count) has been negative. My period is due in 3-5 days. Does this sound like pregnancy or particularly nasty PMS or the aternative that WebMD points out...do I have some sort of cancer??

• Im 7 days late in my period.did the hpt twice and came negative. I took clomid 50mg for 4 months.   I had a very heavy bleeding last time I had. Just confused.. is  it possible me pregnant?  

• hi ladies

so here is my story..i am trying to concieve from last 2 years . this time i am 10 days late. i was about to get my period on 12 june nw its ten days gone still no sign of period. Had got many negative test till now. and followed by a neg blood test. I am so upset dont knw y this is happening to me.. and weird thing was when went to dr fr check up she did tested from cheap kit it came out POSITIVE. but after that i went fr a blood test in which my hcg came less than 1. I was so frustrated and upset. only with dr it came positive and when i did it at home with hpt it gave negayive results every time. I guess the dr s kit was false. it gave false positive. DONT KNW Y image   nw i am ten days up with no AF .. could thir still be possibility that i i am pregnant????? please tell if any one going through same situation... 

• Okay I'm new to posting but this one really got me.  I'm currently 8 days late.  I'm on cd 38. The day before af was due I was at Disney and started get greatly sore around my bbs. I pretty much couldn't touch them and if I moved the wrong way or bumped into something I regretted it. The next day no Af. I can vary a day or two sometimes so no big deal. I noticed 2 days late that I had blue veins on my bbs which I have never noticed before. So that night I went and got a pregnancy test and took it the next morning (-)... so I waited a couple days my bbs were still sore. Feeling fatigue but didn't know if it was in my head. I took another one 2 days later and got a (-) at this point I got really confused. I took another one yesterday day morning and another (-). I'm 8 days late, feeling sick to my stomach bbs still ache lightly, still have blue veins that run straight to my nipple. My cm is kinda creamy but thin. I have a break out on my chin. I had lower back pain a few days ago and a congested nose. Idk if I am going crazy or what. I can't tell what's legit and what I am over thinking. The only symptom that is normal to my period is acne on my chin..HELP!!!

• I forgot to mention frequent potty trips and weird cramps in my nipples

• Hi I need help! Just a little background,  My fiancée and I have been TTC for almost 4 years now. 5 years ago on November 21st I had a miscarriage. 

My problem now is I am currently 22 days late! My cycles are usually 28days and now I'm on cycle day 50. I have never been this late before. I took a test a few weeks ago and got a BFN! I am terrified of testing because I am tired of seeing negative tests! (And test are so expensive)

My symptoms are: I'm always nauseous , sore nipples, always tired (I can sleep 18 hours if my fiancée would let me lol),  feels like butterflies in my belly, I'm starting to look and feel bloated, weird cravings in the middle of the night (I hate milk and cereal but I'll be laying in bed almost asleep and start craving cereal so I have to get up and eat lol), hot flashes, emotional over everything (mainly movies), (t.m.i) gassy, horrible heart burn, and insomnia.

Can anyone give me advice on what to do. My mom didn't get a positive test with neither my sister or I until she was 4months.

I constantly track everything in the app call Glow. Track everything from moods,  CM, CP, BDing, basically everything I can track I do. I just need advice.

I've been reading all of your story's so I thought I would give it a try and see what advice I get. Thanks in advance! 

Baby dust to all that are TTC!