Swallowed bit of a filling...Worried

Hello

Yet another worry ! !

Was eating a bit of pork crackling and realised my tooth felt sharp. Part of tooth and filling has broken and i've swallowed it. It's an old filling so probably amalgam one and now i'm worried it's leaking mercury or something where it's broke or where i've swallowed it and it'll harm my baby boy. Bit of a funny taste in mouth.

So fed up with worrying

Jules x x x
Sign In or Register to comment.

Featured Discussions

Promoted Content