Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

i love...

the pub

oh yes i do!

and. one of the bar maids gives me free drinks. i love charlotte too!

ye. only problem is.. what do u wear to the pub when ur 28+4? image

Replies

• ummm how do you make toad in the hole???
  • i dont like being in the pub anymore cos its always smoky and i get all paranoid about it harming my baby! but i do love chocolate cornflake cakes and any type of ice lollies!
  • toad in the hole is lovely. really nice with peppers, onions and cherry tomatoes in it as well. i dont like mushrooms but i spose u could like that.

i love the pub. but on thursdays only really.. but thats coz all my friends are there. and the music is great!

EVIL EASTER PARTY NEXT WEEK.. got my ticket last night =]
  • oh my god, maybe im thinking of something else. I thought it was the bread thing with raisens??????????? I thought you had it with custard!!!! Dont laugh at me***
  • all the things you cant have when pregnant. Aargh
  • pate, Fried egg and chips I can dunk in the yolk, wine (only had two glasses) liver and onions I have craved this for ages.
  • rare steak, smothered in pate which they do in my local italian restaurant. I have really missed this as I can't bear steak well done so just do without.

rare steak with stilton too.... MMmm!

I am 31 weeks now, so won't be too long now before I can tuck into all my fav's again.

:lol:
  • Post withdrawn by MFM HQ at poster’s request

• cake mix before its cooked... prawn cocktail. my god i was pissed off bout that at xmas... pate on toast..

ok im hungry now
  • anything stodgy and lots of it too!
  • i cant wait til june. im gonna eat so much... just thinkin about pate on toast is makin me wanna cry lol.

i had some wine last night. with lemonade. but still.. very nice =]
  • weetabix with marge and marmite...... no its not a craving, i just love it. it was my mums craving when she was pregnant with me and she gave it to me when i was younger and ive never been able to stop eating it since!! dont knock it till you've tried it!!!
  • haha well im not gonna try that one. i cant stand marmite. really want liver and garlic pate on toast =[
  • Sushi, prawns, cockles, squid & lobster!!!
    My fave foods and i cant eat them image not long though now.x.
  • Loads of seafood, prawns, smoked salmon, crab pate... yum! But i'll wait image

I'm REALLY missing peanut butter on toast at the moment but i'm making up for all im missing out on by eating lots of yummy dark chocolate and cake and custard ...Mmmm!
  • i didnt know until after i had some that ur not meant to have peanut butter.. it was lovely.

i really cant wait til xmas.. its not properxmas dinner without prawn cocktail!
  • i like tuna at the mo. i eat it straight out of the tin!! i just can't help my self. i go to tesco and get a few can s in my basket thats all i buy though and i get some right stares.xx
  • Chicken satay, snickers bars and blue cheese on steaks. YUUUMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!! image
  • cheese, pickle and beetroot sandwiches. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm