Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just back from MW....

2»

Replies

• any news yet?

how are you feeling?
    tell ur little woman were all here waiting to see her and to hurry up (for ur sake more so).

chaxxx
    15/5days
  • hope she comes soon! i can relate to how ur feeling,i went 5 days overdue with dd1 and was told she could come any time from 36 weeks so was very fed up!!tell u what makes me go into labour having an induction date!!!honestly i was due to have induction the day i had dd1 and the day i had dd2!!how strange! xxx
  • oh lol lol lol re the castor oil!! sending you labour vibes from Cornwall!!
    Ames x
    22+2
  • Has anybody noticed there haven't been any posts from xxxMrsJonstonexx since yesterday morning...fingers crossed the castor oils done the trickimage
  • Hi Smiling_Fairie....

I am here, i was on all last night too, but mostly on baby forum cos of all the carry on :lol:

Still no baby, my bday 2moro, keep being told she is hanging off until then hee hee xx
  • Aww thats a shame, i was hoping maybe things had moved along a bit for you...she can't keep you waiting much longer!
  • I hope she comes tomorrow sharon :]
    What a special birthday present.

I had a few contractions last night and now nothing.
    Dammmit.
    Gonna go on a walk in a bit image
    I can only trrryy xxx
  • Aww Aimz, its soo shite eh? lmao

I did have another show last night, had my show 3 weeks ago and thought that was it! So i was a bit surprised to see more, maybe it was the last of mucus plug and things may happen now :\?

Doubt it knowing my luck! :cry:

xx
  • yeeey,
    perhaps the sweep has started things off ay image
    I hope so, for your sanity, you must be going crazzzzzy.

Come out little madam