Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pics of our little girl

13»

Replies

• Ahh I am so pleased people like Rose we do love that name have done for years image

WOW 22 weeks already it's flying for you!! How have you been?

K xx
    16+4
  • I'm doing good thanks K-Lou. Using a CBFM for the first month, hoping it's lucky and that Month 9 is our month.

All nice names, my middle name is Louise- goes with everything. Love Rose too so feminine!

x

• Thank you hun, I can just imagine having a little Rose you know. Roses are my fav flower I had them all over the place on our wedding day.

I have everything crossed for you my dear i have a feeling we will be seeing you over here very soon.

Kxx
    16+4
  • hun just out of interest..... have you tried the wedding ring on thread above your belly trick?

Would be interesting to see if the old wives tale actually works for you, yours should circle?

xxxx
  • I did indeed we tried it with a wedding ring and then a needle and both were really strong saying I was having a girl.

My nan did it I don't really believe in it but it was right with both image

K xx
    16+4
  • awwww either a huge coninsidance (spelt wrong) or it really does work!!!!

xx
  • Who knows, I made her put it just over the floor and it never moved at all and then she did it over my belly and it said a girl image

k XX
    16+4
  • Congrats on your little girl!! Those legs are amazing!!

dg
    xxx
  • hey
    Ive been good thanks - after I hit the 12 week mark time started to fly and yep am 22+3 today.
    Will hopefully get some clear pics tmrw so if so will post on here.
    xx
  • LOL they are long eh LOL mum said i was 6, 11 and was vry long so maybe she will take after me.

NewMrsB i would love to see them, hope they are fab for you image

K xx
    16+5
  • Lovely pics. Congrats on your little girl xxxx
  • Thank you honey image

k XX
    16+5