Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

just ordered my silvercross 3d !!!!! any one else

hi all
i am sooo excited now , wanted to kill everone last week!! ha ah.
i have just orderd my pram and it has just hit me "i am going to have a baby girl " i am 32 weeks and every thing is finally comming to gether!
Has anyone else got there prams yet ? where are you keeping them till baby arrives?
have bought a gorgous white cot with pink play balls and have put that up minus the mattress. dont feel superstitious about that but people keep telling me its bad luck to have the pram in the house ??? what do you think?
smily faces to everyone (this won't last long so i'm makin the most of it !!!) will be back to my grumpy hormonal self in a matter of days i am sure !!
emma x x

Replies

• Hi Emma... good name that!.. its also my name!... (dont suppose your middle name's Jane by the looks of your log on as thats also mine!)...
    ANYWAY...sorry to side track... yep ive got my pram but nothing as nice as you unfortunately... Ive got a mamas and papas pliko pramette but very pleased with it. got the car seat and changing bag too!...
    Im having a little boy so my stuff's all navy!!..
    Have sorted the nursery too! looks wonderful and all coming together!...

xx
  • ooooh exciting i like the silver cross prams, i brought mine in april its a mama & papas forme 6 in 1, got loads like car seat, pram, pushchair, highchair, etc... its called ice colour like a white with a bit of blue could be for any sex (as i dont know wot im aving yet!) Ive kept my pram at my nans and the crib is at my parents house, the only thing i have in my house is the baby moniter and my hospital bag lol no clothes or nothing its all at my mums & dads house. Im a bit supersitious and just want to make sure everything goes ok, least i only have 5 days (i hope i dont go over) till i can have it all here hehe
  • Hi all, I love the silvercross prams but unfortunately we had to settle for our old pram; a bebecar one that we had from our 6yr old daughter but it is like new!! We have that kept in my mums house, and as we couldn't have the silvercross pram we got a silvercross carseat instead hurray!! I am just so excited that i wish this baby would hurry up and come so we can use it, thought it would be here by now as i am due June 10th and last baby was 4wks early!
  • Ive ordered a Silvercross 3D too - i keep being told im not allowed to pick it up until baby is here because its bad luck so guess ill just have to wait! 3 weeks to go!
  • hi emma, i like the pilko pramette was going to get that one, then set my heart on the silvercross. oh and my middle name is louise "emma louise "how original !!!. i am finishing the nursary tonight going to argos to get pink wardrobe and draws . will make other half suffer as i will not be happy till they are up tonight and i can put all my baby stuff away as it is taking over my bedroom!!! ha ha will get my own back on him.
    lilnippa andkate2007 i am so jelous you dont have long to go now boohoo i feel like i have been waitin an eternity !!! and dinky cath youll be pushing your little one round soon in your 3d lucky you !!
    emma x
  • can someone explainwhy is it bad luck if u keep ur baby stuff at home?cos i have my baby cot and the pram at home and after i read this a'm a littlebit scared