Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Prams

Replies

• The silvercross linear chasis is much better...so much easier to push my friend has one....i'm considering getting the linear sleepover but still not 100% sure...

xx
    21+2
  • Hi just to add another one I have the Herqueles razor 6 spin, it came with a carrycot and a pushchair seat which can face either way and I can't fault it. I have been using it for 8 months now and LO still fits in the carrycot. Its very sturdy and has shock absorbers as well - LO sleep really well wen out and about not even a cobbled street wakes her !!!!

Here is the link to their website

http://www.herqules.ch/index_uk.htm

HTH

Cazz
  • Hi just to add another one I have the Herqueles razor 6 spin, it came with a carrycot and a pushchair seat which can face either way and I can't fault it. I have been using it for 8 months now and LO still fits in the carrycot. Its very sturdy and has shock absorbers as well - LO sleep really well wen out and about not even a cobbled street wakes her !!!!

HTH

Cazz

HTH

Cazz
  • id say defo go take a look at the mamas and papas skate... its around ??575, bt welllll worth it... it transforms from pram to puschair-- its jst so goooood.. n great colours 2.. we have the indigo denim as wer having a boy, bt the grape one is sooooo pretty, bt defo for girls..... go have a look in mamas and papas store
  • id say defo go take a look at the mamas and papas skate... its around ??575, bt welllll worth it... it transforms from pram to puschair-- its jst so goooood.. n great colours 2.. we have the indigo denim as wer having a boy, bt the grape one is sooooo pretty, bt defo for girls..... go have a look in mamas and papas store
  • we had a look at the website for a mama and papas skate pushchair and really liked the look of it, also really like the my choice at mothercare. Am a little concerned that the skate is awkward to fold in pram mode because will deffo use it as a pram and will need to fold it to get it in the car. Not bothered about the car seat as i'll never use it on the wheels and still have one from last baby that i will use in the car. Wanted to know as much as possible about the skate because nowhere near me stocks one and will have to travel around 100 miles to actually see one to try out which is a long way to go if it isn't rated that highly. Has everyone that has got one found it difficult to fold in pram mode?:\?
  • k-lou. def agree with you about about all the prams being different. Just from my experience i wouldnt buy another silvercross product, as I have had such bad experience with them. Have you had a look onlne to see if you can find any reviews on the one that you want? Hope you better luck than we did.
    xx
  • Yeah I have hun they have been good, I am still having a good old look round though. I spent ages in Mothercare putting the pram down and folding it and pushing it around the guy must have thought I was a nutter lol

K xx
    17+4
  • we had a look at the website for a mama and papas skate pushchair and really liked the look of it, also really like the my choice at mothercare. Am a little concerned that the skate is awkward to fold in pram mode because will deffo use it as a pram and will need to fold it to get it in the car. Not bothered about the car seat as i'll never use it on the wheels and still have one from last baby that i will use in the car. Wanted to know as much as possible about the skate because nowhere near me stocks one and will have to travel around 100 miles to actually see one to try out which is a long way to go if it isn't rated that highly. Has everyone that has got one found it difficult to fold in pram mode?:\?

its very easy to fold- and the pram bit flattens and sits on top of the folded frame!... its fab!... its all so easy to do!... anything u wd like to know, il see if i can answer it
  • there r so many nice single prams but iv gotta get a double this time and unfortunately theres not much choice out there!! i like the icandy pear the best so far but its pricey and iv not tested one out yet so will have to have a look when it gets further along in my pregnancy!! xxx
  • I need a double this time too. Will probably go for a Phil and Teds as have heard very good things about them.
  • i like the look of those but my friend has one and the front wheel is massive! i dnt drive and go on buses alot and its a very big pushchair so that puts me off a bit.Also my mum never stops moaning about them cuz the baby underneath cnt see anything!!! lol xx
  • ah k-lou at least you've still got a while to go, so plenty of time to think about it. hope you find the parm u want.
    xx
  • ah k-lou at least you've still got a while to go, so plenty of time to think about it. hope you find the parm u want.
    xx
    xx
  • i've got the quinny buzz 4 in midnight!! i love it i'm always taking it for a spin round mums house can't wait for babes to be here so he can go for a spin in it too!! i have the carrycot and car seat to go with it!! oh i'm all excited thinking about it lol!!
  • im getting the my choice range from mothercare. i like how you can change it from a crib to sitting up without changing the seat unit like a lot of the other buggys. i love the cream colour! cant wait to get it but im only 8+6 so a long way to go!!!
  • Hi my Lo is four months now and originally we had the mamas and papas travel system with the MPX chassis which didnt fit in out astra!!!Also Jake soon grew out of the car seat so my advice would be to buy a car seat seperately, we have the britax first class si which is from birth to four and we bought the petite star zia which is suitable from birth to four years. It lies flat and the cosy toes is really snuggly!!!:lol:
  • thanxs for that rebeccawilsmer,x x
    sorry i didn't reply sooner but rarely get a chance to get near pc because of kids using it. Think i need to find somewhere that actually stocks it so i can have a play. would rather not have to travel too far but we are very short of places here that sell baby things, kiddicare is the closest and its nearly 40 miles away but they don't stock it. so now am going to scour websites to see if there is anywhere close by that does.