Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Update - its bad news ****UPDATE****

2»

Replies

• I had to wait till 6 weeks for first scan as they said they couldn't really see anything until then, and when i went a fortnight later they said i was 8+2 (if i remember rightly).

So i would have been 6+2wks when they saw an empty sac (so please remember that although about 6 weeks they can see things with scan, if they don't see little bean it doesn't mean its not viable pregnancy). That is why i was told to return to make sure that it wasn't that my dates were wrong and that it was a mmc which it turned out not to be and now im just over 30wks. So i would make sure you are asked back for a second scan just on the chance the same thing happens to you at your scan, as its more common than you think for lo to be hiding!!!! Hope this helps and keep us updated.

Suzi xxxxx

[Modified by: Suzi*N* on December 21, 2008 07:36 PM]

• thanks Suzi xx
  • Just realised that in my first post i meant to type i waited a fortnight for a scan and after that one i had to go back a fortnight later, not a week later like i typed!!! - duh baby brain is getting worse!!!! :roll:

Suzi xxx
  • Oooh such positive news! I wish you the best for 2009. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. Try not to worry, easier said than done, I know. I had a mc before this pregnancy but this pregnancy has been wonderful. Every time it is different.

Lots of hugs xxxx

:\) 39+1
  • hey i live in harlow essex and they are very nice at the epu glad everythings ok xxxx
  • glad all is ok, take care. xxx

• hi kitty sooo glad everythings ok i live in harlow too! where abouts are you ??? and what about you kayley ??, i was seen by the epu very early on too i didn't have any bleeding but kept having really bad pains i was convinced it was a miscarriage as i'd miscarried in march but here i'am at 21 weeeks ! the docs were really nice there, i was in and out for a while having blood tests and had 2 early scans as first was too early to see anything , second i was 6 weeks 4 days and saw heartbeat i'm feeling movement now which is very reasuring i also bought a doppler from ebay which i picked up heartbeat myself at about 14 weeks , good luck with everything xxxxxx:\)
  • What a relief that your little one is still fine! I hope he/she stays snuggled in there and gets busy growing!

Love and hugs,
    Astraad xx
  • hi kitty sooo glad everythings ok i live in harlow too! where abouts are you ??? and what about you kayley ??, i was seen by the epu very early on too i didn't have any bleeding but kept having really bad pains i was convinced it was a miscarriage as i'd miscarried in march but here i'am at 21 weeeks ! the docs were really nice there, i was in and out for a while having blood tests and had 2 early scans as first was too early to see anything , second i was 6 weeks 4 days and saw heartbeat i'm feeling movement now which is very reasuring i also bought a doppler from ebay which i picked up heartbeat myself at about 14 weeks , good luck with everything xxxxxx:\)

Hi Ladies - I live in Chigwell.

I wrote Whipps Cross off immediately as both my sisters tried Whipps Cross and they were very disappointed with the care and attention.

xx
  • Hi, I'm so glad you've had such brilliant news! Happy New Year! image xx
  • I don????t have much experience but didn????t want to R&R.
    I hope everything will be OK!
    Take care
  • Thats great news hunni, im so glad for you. What lovely news to start the new year with.

Suzi 32+2xxxx
  • hi hun, well hope al goes well 4 u. will be keeping my fingers crossed n let us know how it goes.
  • hi pregno2 i live close to brays grove school how about you when are you due hun xxx
  • SO happy for you Kittyboo - you and DH must be so relieved. Sending you masses of best wishes for a H&H pregnancy and 2009; you deserve every drop of happiness with all you've been through.

Happy New Year!
    xxx
  • Oh Mrs K I'm so pleased that its good news. Sending you lots of ultra sticky babydust!!xxx
  • Hi K
    So glad to hear everything is okay. Have they booked you in for any more scans?

I had a scan at 5 wks too due to bleeding and thankfully everything was fine, but I felt exactly the same as you as I mc in January 08.

Susan
    35+3
  • Thank goodness everything is ok

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev204pr___.png

• hello there hope your feeling a little better
    i had a misscarrage last year and its devestating i know
    if you are concerned that there is something wrong then
    just pop up to your local hospital and they can do all
    sorts of tests as they did for me when i misscarried
    I really hope things go well for you good luck
    but bed rest is just what you need right now boring tho i know lol