Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Really upsetting dreams

Hi girls

Last night I had some really upsetting dreams, I had three dreams all about death?? Do you think it means something. They were long dreams but the first was my dad killing this girl by mistake and him hiding her body in a river??

The second was my aunts boyfriends had died of a huge heart attack and the whole family trying to be there for her.

The last one which was the most upsetting , was that my nanny lou who was my great grandmother who I was very close to but she passed away about 12 years ago now, she came to me and said she was taking me to this church where her and my nan bonded before she died, and then said to me that she would be waiting for me on friday?

I asked her what she meant and did she mean I was going to die on friday but she would not say and then I noticed it was a childrens hospital we were in and I said to her do you mean I am going to lose Rose my baby on friday but again she would not say and it's really really freaked me out.

K xx
39 weeks today

Replies

• Hi Klou,

I've got goose bumps reading that last one - I'm sure it's nothing to worry about although I can understand why your freaked out - I would be too! Probably just the vivid dreams part of being pregnant - try not to worry and maybe stay at home and have a duvet day tomorrow to be on the safe sideimage
  • Death in dreams normally means a new life I think. It may just be that Rose's birth is imminent.

xxxxxx
  • It's probably just your subconscious worries coming out in your dreams, dont worry too much xx
  • Thanks girls, I would not mind if it was just the first two dreams, realy it's last one that has scared me a bit. I did think maybe it could mean Rose will be coming soon but I doubt it.

K xx
    39 weeks
  • Oh hun, no wonder you're all freaked out!! It freaked me out reading it!
    Apparently vivid and scary dreams are really common in the last few weeks and i'm sure they won't mean anything bad is going to happen - it usually means quite the opposite hun.
    Big hugs and hope Rose makes an appearance soon xx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev275prs__.png

• Oh you poor sausage, I bet that has really freaked you out.

I don't believe in deam interpretation - think it's mumbo jumbo :lol: I think your mind is completely understandably totally focused on your little Rose and her imminent arrival, and it's making your subconscious really examine this concept of what life is, and so what death is.

Hope these dreams stop soon. You're going to have Rose with you before you know it, and it's going to be the happies, most amazing day of your life :\)