Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Holly Willoughby

2»

Replies

• Options
    ... come on ladies ... she looks great but she has people to dress her and do her hair and make-up etc etc !! i bet we would all look that good!xxx
  • Options
    I don't look that good now at 4 weeks haha!

Am hoping for a neat little bump and lots of glamorous clothes but if the bloat I have now is anything to go by it will be trackies all the way!!
  • Options
    I think that she I'd the same timing as me and I wish my bump looked that lovely and neat! She looks fab,

• Options
    Oh she looks lovely. She and i are about the same. I'm due beggining of June and my bump is no where near as cute as that!!! image
  • Options
    She is due April / May time - so near enough the same time as me! I never heard it on x factor, but it has been in papers and magazines for a few months!!

You obviously don't read the celeb trash mags lol xx
  • Options
    Yeah she is about 4 months now i think. How lovely is her dress! Can't buy that little number in New Look lol!
  • Options
    I keep imagining I will look like that at 4 month but lets face it I would have to lose about 5 stone lol!! I am going to a wedding in July when I will be 7 months, I have this image in my head of me suddenly becoming this glamorous pregnant lady but really I am going to look even more like a beached whale than I do now!!
    I do try to read the gossip mags but most of my free time is taken by BE and mothercare.com now!!