Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

For a laugh

2»

Replies

• I did this weeks ago when it first came on and was 9 sheets so to my amazement at 27wks Im 10 and half sheets so feeling pretty chuffed
  • feel a bit disappointed, im 28w exactly and only measured 7 1/4 sheets of Andrex.
  • Are they big andrex sheets though. I have a roll of andrex which has bigger sheets than the luxury tesco one i used. I had a really cheap toilet roll when i put up my toilet roll holder a few years ago and if i bought anything other than the cheap stuff it didn't fit. I don't have that problem in my new house though I didn't fit the toilet roll holder.

[Modified by: emma/george6945 on October 18, 2007 09:11 PM]
  • That will be the problem, the sheets are too big! Also was a size 8 before the bump appeared.
  • I was about a size 18 before unfortunately. But up untill last week i hadn't put anyweight on at all, I put 2lb on this week hope this is not a new trend till birth.
  • iv put on a stone in the last month, but glad about that cause i was getting worried about not putting on any weight. Iv also got boobs for the first time ever, like have a bit of cleavage and not having to use the 'chicken fillets' in my bra.
  • i dont want to play anymore!
    i measure 15.5 sheets of andrex, and now i feel really huge.

Rebecca x
    38+4

p.s my bump may be huge but ive only put on 2lbs total!
    feel a bit better now xxx

[Modified by: kylesmum on October 18, 2007 11:21 PM]
  • i measure 8 1/4 sheets and im 26 +6 weeks, sounds about average!!!
  • Im 8 sheets and Im 32+4, guess I am quite small although Ive put on 2 1/2 stone and it is all bump and boobs....weird
  • Hehehe, kylesmum!
  • Right I'm going to go and try (not pregnant yet either but jealous of your pregnant lady game).
  • Hang on - at exactly 0 weeks and 0 days pregnant I'm 7 sheets of Tesco luxury loo roll - does that make me a fatty?
  • Hi girls. How is the toilet roll measuring doing. I measure 7 1/2 sheets of Sainsbury Super Soft and im 30+5. What do you all measure?

Denise
  • just checked and I'm 8 1/2 sheets at 31 wks, 3 wks ago i was 8sheets but i feel like my bump has got a lot bigger in the past 3 wks - obviously only half a sheet lol oh just remembered i was different loo roll
  • iv only went up 1/4 of a sheet in 2 weeks. but still piling on the pounds though.
  • Its almost three weeks since I started this thread and I was sure I had got a lot bigger but I am still 9 sheets
  • Waiting to koin in but couldn't resist reading the thread as i've been sat here chuckling! My boss thinks i'm a lil wierd sat laughing to myself lol but loving the measuring. what i'd love to know is how big were u before the bump lol i'm not so small at the moment and could probably compete with you and my bumps only 7 weeks on thurs lol