Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

I HAVE LOST MY BABY

2»

Replies

• Im so sorry to hear your news. I went through a very painful and messy miscarriage last February when I was 9+5 weeks. Almost a year ago and it still tears me apart. I got pregnant four months later and am due in February. I look upon my miscarriage as 'meant to be'. If i hadn't lost my baby, then i wouldn't be pregnant now with my little boy. Your baby will always be in your thoughts, but the pain will get better. Thinking of you. Love Rachel XXX
  • THANK YOU EVERYONE. I HAVEN'T HAD ANY PAIN OR BLEEDING SO I'M STILL HOPING IT WILL GROW. GOTTA WAIT TIL TUESDAY. X
  • So sorry to hear your news. Hope you feel better soon
  • I'm really sorry to hear that. Your in my thoughts - Take care xxxx
  • Hey!
    I know exactly how you feel, same thing happened to us.
    If you need someone to chat to email me
    sianiblew@hotmail.com

XX
  • OH no...so sorry. You and your family are really dealing with a lot. Your mum seems to be very strong woman and am sure you will all get through this. Hope your dates wrong? in any case wishing you all the best and hope you soon have a baby of your own to hold.
    Take care
    d x
  • so sorry for ur loss hun image
    my thoughts r with u at this sad time. xxx
  • thnks again. im hoping that my dates are wrong and have gt hope which i think will b wiped out on tuesday bt i will keep in my mind that im 7 weeks now n not 12 weeks. tuesday is a while away and its going very slowly.