Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Old BE member needs your help

size=18]Hi ladies and bumps
I am an old BE member, and i havent used this site for quite a while now. For those of you who dont know me i'm a mummy to two, my dd is two and a half and ds is one and half. I need your help ladies...
I have done a pg test this morning which had come up +. I thought my LMP was 12.01.10 but could i get a positive result so early? Thinking back to this period it was lighter than usual and didnt last aslong so maybe it wasnt aunt flo afterall. I'm goignt to get a CBD tomorrow and see what that says... i'm so confused as there could be two potential fathers depending on when this baby was concieved.
Thanks all... needed to get that off my chest..
A very worried Erinsmummy x

Replies

• Hi Hun I guess depending how long your AF was and when you o'd which could have been early say at 18th or 19th Jan then yes you could get a + on a test this early. I mean can you remember the nights that the deed could have happened that might help in determining if the time line fits.

Also how much lighter do you think it could was? Was it more pinkish than red and how long did it last?

I'm sorry your going through this hun, maybe do a test tomorrow, I found Superdrug was the best for me picked it up before FR and CBD
  • Hey hunny, best bet would def be the clearblue digital but im thinking that the last AF wasnt proper AF although as twinkle says it is possible so at least with a CBD with indicator on maybe able to tell you more. If ou didnt want to do that just do another test and then go to your GP for an early scan x
  • Hi hun;
    you proberly wont be too accurate until you have your dating scan xxx
  • grrr BE ate my reply!

anyway, I'd agree with Twinkle - any chance your AF could have been implantation bleed? I had one about 5 days after OV and there was more blood than I'd expected although it was very light (pink rather than red) and lasted for a day or so.

Also I found superdrug own brands the best to pick up an early BFP. I got mine 3-4 days before AF was due and the line was much darker than on the first response test I did at the same time.

Good luck hun, I hope you get the answer you want

MN
    38+6
    xx