Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

OMG...I've only gone and had a baby!!!!!! Now with pic's

13»

Replies

• Options
    Ahhhhh hun, just looked at your pics...he is sooooo gorgeous. I esp love the sunglasses on him!!!

A huge congratulations once again.

Katie and bambino.x x x
  • Options
    Hi Sarah
    just looked at your pics, he is gorgeous and you look great. You make a lovely family. Sounds like you have a dream bebey there too with his sleeping habits. I'm sure your daughter will adjust soon.
    Take care
    Em x
  • Options
    The link worked for me! He's a poppet, glad he is behaving himself for you. xx
  • Options
    Get you speedy, well done though am so pleased you are both well x
  • Options
    Congtrats to you and your hubby you - your story was lovely and the pictures are sooo cute I can't stop looking at him image you have a stunning little girl as well image

Well done

k xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations, your children are gorgeous. It's lovely to hear a nice birth story, hope mine goes as well.

Rebecca xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev206pr___.png

• Options
    aww he is the cutest little thing !! xx
  • Options
    Wow how did I miss this Purplebabes, I can't believe we've now come full circle, from the days of ttc, and all the scares. Can't wait to join you, I've got approx 14 weeks to go. I'm at work so will have to see the pics when i get home.
  • Options
    Congratulations to you - you have made that sound easy. I hope more of us have a delivery like yours!! I agree also that it is a good job that he came now considering his size or it may not of been that easy pushing him out - ouch image

Hales 37+1
  • Options
    Ah what a cutie. He is so adorable.

Well done hun and congratulations again xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations he is sooooooo cute.