Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

my life just gets worse...

hi ya alot of u will no that im haveing probs due to preeclampsia well i thought i may not get it but the consultant today said i will but dont no when ive got to be seen not once a week now not twice but 3 times and im so peed off ive got to have blood tests every week to top the lot to screen my pet levels he thinks he can get me to 30 weeks im 26 weeks thursday so i cud only have 4 weeks that means another baby in special care 4 weeks she wighs 1lb 9oz at the mo so still very tiny y cant i have a normal preg ive just ad enuff i dont want to see my little girl go through special care again its heart breaking what they go through needles tubes machines not being able to hold your baby without permission and the worst going home every night without my baby dreading the phone everytime it goes incase something is wrong i dont no if im gona be able to go through it again i dont no if im strong enuff and to top the lot i found a naked girl vid on my oh profile tonight this ent the first time amd it explains alot from the way he has been behaveing thow i locked him out earlyer and he broke the door to get in hes filling my head full of shit again saying he dont no nothing about it and he dont no how it got on to there baffleing me with science about c and d drives and all that crap at the end of the day i ent stupid and i certainly didnt put it on there and the girl certainly wasnt me god did my heart sink i cant stop crying the prospect of haveing my little girl in 4 weeks and him doing this my life cant get any worse right now i cant stop crying my kids keep asking me whats wrong and all i can say is mummys nose is running ive just ad enuff these last few months have bin the worst im sorry bout the whinge im just so upset and had to let it out somewhere xx :cry:

Replies

• Hi, just wanted to say so sorry to hear you're feeling so awful, I don't think we've "spoken" on here before but didn't want to r and r. I don't know very much about PE but hopefully some of the other ladies can help/offer advice/empathise.

As for your OH, at least you are not standing for any rubbish, and really hope you can sort it out.
    Ames x
    24 wks
  • Oh I'm feel terribly for you. I really hope that you things change and your baby comes when she's supposed to and not earlier. Miracles do happen so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

When you are able to talk to your husband, explain to him about why you're worried and you certainly don't need him to pile on the stress. Hopefully he will understand and co-operate.

Take care of yourself, especially now.

Big hugs
    LMCK 17 + 2 x
  • Oh I feel terribly for you. I really hope that things change and your baby comes when she's supposed to and not earlier. Miracles do happen so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

When you are able to talk to your husband, explain to him about why you're worried and you certainly don't need him to pile on the stress. Hopefully he will understand and co-operate.

Take care of yourself, especially now.

Big hugs
    LMCK 17 + 2 x
  • sorry you are ahving such a shitty time hunnie, p.e. is an awful condition to have and it cant be easy for you or your hubby, plus you have other children, and boat loads of hormones too, things i am sure will work out in the end just fine theres nothing worng with having a rant thats what we are all here for, you take it easy and take care we are always here xx

chloe 31+6
  • I just wanted to send you my love and send you lots of best wishes for the future. I can't imagine how you are feeling but didn't want to read and run. Take care xxxxxxx
  • Sorry to hear you're having a tough time hun. You need to remember to focus on the baby and your other kids, men can be real prats and you don't need to stress out right now with all this on your plate.

I hope everything works out hun, I know how hard it is as my DS was in special care for a week after he was born and that was long enough! Good luck and try to rest as much as possible.

Amy .x
  • well thats it hes left me he told me thats it he dont give a shit bout the baby he said its my prob basicly i dont no what to do how wud u react if u found something on there like a half naked vid of a girl hes done it to me b4 on his phone and says he dont no nothing about it lol he said i give him tomuch shit we i dont he dont bother with me we dont have sex anymore he dont cuddle me anymore hes just cold all the time and i didnt no wat was going on he said its all my fault and ive turned him like this it ent just me its him aswell im broken hearted 26 weeks pregnant got 3 children prob haveing another in 4 by section on my ouw with no child care i dont see my mom so she cant help me and he went and i went and brought him a 6 month old pup and hes left me with it i cant cope with it he said its my prob and hes comeing to get his stuff wen im out today thn wen i hung up and told him i wasnt gonn bother him agen he kept texting me saying he doesnt want to fall out but can we just see eachother lol i think its gone beyond that we r haveing a baby together and i told him it wud confuse the kids him just poping in and out basicly he has had enuff cos iv got a disabled child which he has took on and we have ppl in and out all the time court cases cos of my violent ex ppl just wont leave us alone i told them this wud happen but nobody wud listen to me and to top the lot off the reason where i am is cos police moved me cos of firearms and child abduction frm my violent ex and now ive found out hes moved to the county where i live which is norfolk as i used to live in birmingham and hes bin allowed io think thats another reason y he has left me cos of all the stress of that i dont no what to do im so gutted ive bin up crying all night been sick the lot it has made me so ill and ive got appointments today 4 my little boy and just cant face them i love him so much and i no i can be difficult sometimes but im just going through so much and wen i try to talk to him he just laughs at me and says w.e wen all i want is him to hold me and he just dont get it im so scared i dont no what to do i cant face him today if all hes gonna do is get his stuff im not gonna lower my self to begging cos i think thats wot he wants but even if he does come bac i wont be able to trust him incase he does it again if things get tuff what if baby cryes or something wud he just walk again? i think id deal with this better if i wasnt pregnant and haveing baby in few weeks im sooo scared of the preeclcampsia the section the lot and he just dont get it wen we go to the hos he just messes with all the stuff in the room and goes through all the draws hes not there 4 me its just like a fun day out 4 him i dont think he wants to cope with the fact our baby may be very early there r just so many factors im sorry 4 rant ive justbin bottleing up all night crying my eyes out and pukeing so if none of this makes sense 4give me love ema xxx :cry:
  • oh hunnie, you really are in a state arent you, well i dont want to sound like i am getting on my high horse or anything btu to me from what you have wrote it sounds like he is being a total dick i am sorry but i think if your partner cant stand by and support you in your total hour of need then he is just not wrth it and he is selfish and inconciderate, being preg does a lot of wierd things to our men, but again no excuse as it mess =es with our emotions too, you need to pull yourself to gether let him take his stuff and get on with having your baby safetly and if i was you if he isnt gonna take the pup rehome it or whatever you have enough to cope with, he sounds very immature you dont need this at all, sorry i have turned my post into a rant xx
    you take it easy xx