Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

hey every1! new to this and wud like to talk to any1! xxx

hello everyone- my name is cheryl- im 19 and 2-3months pregnant! ive had 2 early scans already and everythings fine- heard heartbeat which was great! am not new to pregnancy have a lovely 4month old son who sadly died last year in a accident. cant wait to be a mum again! im with my partner who ive been with for 4years- but when im being sick all day everyday-hs not much help u no?! ha ha well if anyone would like to talk especially young mums my msn/email is babygyal_2007@hotmail.co.uk thanks and i hope everyone is doing well! xxx

Replies

• hiya just thought id say hi am only 6 weeks gone and very nervous as had miscarrige at 9 weeks last year sorry to here baout ur lil boy glad all is going well for you not on msn much oftern on here hope to chat x emz 24
  • hello well im 8-12 weeks they not sure yet! i have had 4miscariges in the lasy year! i no how u feel! u have msn? would like to chat to u! where are u from? cheryl x
  • Hi cheryl im 20 next week and 6wk pg with my first. Currently waiting for hcg blood results due to bleeding but stopped now so hope all is ok! Im so sorry to hear about your boy and mc's i cant even imagine how you must have felt. I hope this pg goes well for you xxx
  • Hya im 12week pregnant got a lit girl already im only 17 i had a mc oct 07 so really glad i just got 2 12week 2day.
  • hey thanks for reply- how r u? hope all is ok-do u have msn? where do u live? wud like to chat xx
  • Hi my msn is lily.appleby@hotmail.com, i live in edinburgh what about you? xx
  • ok ive added u! hope 2 chat soon x
  • Im from bolton near manchester wot about u? ma addy is katieellie0111@hotmail.co.uk x
  • cheryl2008 im from berkshire i do have msn it is em83jane@msn.com add me and when im next on il msg u but check my emails more so feel free to email me x