Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

kittens

My cat is no longer my pregnancy companion. Yes I appreciate how silly this is but sometimesit feels like the most incredible things go unnoticed. My cat became pregnant soon after me. We had morning sickness together and even spent a night eating curry on the sofa together. She had some funny cravings for a cat. Now she has four little bundles of fluff. I appreciate this is not really important but I thought I would try to give her a little credit. :\)

[Modified by: abeasley on 27 July 2007 13:44:01 ]

Replies

• aaaaahhhhhh how cute, but strange cat eating curry though?
  • AHHHH!! give your cat my love and tell her well done from me!
    I'm a mad cat woman!! Before I became pregnant my cats were my babies!! I can understand you're proud of her!

I have a gay ragdoll cat (absolute diva) who loves a korma, the moggy is a bit more fussy though!
    xxx
  • me n my cat were pregnant at the same time, she had them 6 weeks ago bless her, wish ours was so quick!!!! LOL
    They are mad at the minute got them for another 7 weeks! love them but definately feeling the strain running round after them! she had 5!! I'm having 1 thankfully!
  • Awww..
    I never thought of animals having morning sickness!!

• Awww kittens are the cutest! I miss my cat image lol