Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Feeling up and down

Is anyone else feeling completely normal one day and then really run down the next?

I am 35 weeks tomorrow and have started to really slow down over the last few weeks. I have got a cold at the moment so am not feeling myself but before that I was all over the place.

Some days I am completely fine, get on with my day as normal and hardly even feel pregnant. Other days I force myself out of bed mid-afternoon, struggle to get dressed on my own then waddle about like a beached whale feeling like I am dragging my bump around.

I feel really guilty for moaning, I know I am so lucky but the good days make me love being pregnant and feel sad about not being pregnant after the baby is born, then the other days I cannot wait for it to be over so I can start to feel a bit like myself again!!

Sorry for the moan

Miss I
34+6

Replies

• very much so!

although my days are like i am ok, waddling around playing the waiting game exhausted or on the verge of tears for no reason!

oh well not long now!

becca
    38+4
  • I'm exactly the same. Somedays i can wake up, get up, head out for the day and feel really good. Round but good...! And then other days I just cannot even muster the energy to get showered and dressed and feel like a horrible lump sitting on the sofa. I just try to remind myself that we're growing human beings from scratch and it's ok that it completely wipes you out somedays image

Not long now though!

Flimpo xxx

39+5