Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fetal Medicine Centre Harley Street

I was just wondering whether anyone had been to the Fetal Medicine Centre on Harley Street, London for a scan and if so how it was? We've been looking at this centre and also the London Ultrasound Centre and just wondered if anyone has any experience of either? xx

Replies

• Options
    I don't have experience of either of those, but we went to Create Health on Harley Street and it was brilliant. It was with Stuart Campbell, he invented the 4D scan and wrote a load of the pregnancy books we have!! He is amazing, and one of the nicest men I have ever met and he knows EVERYTHING!! We went to him for a fetal well being scan at about 18 weeks and it cost ??250 which I know was pricey but well worth the money!

I couldn't recommend him highly enough! Xxx
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the reply! I will check out Create Health, it sounds great. It's so hard to choose somewhere from the internet so it's great to have recommendations. xxx
  • Options
    I have been for scans at Fetal Medicine for both my pregnancies and they were fantastic. I would highly recommend them.
  • Options
    Thanks longworth21. Did you have the NT Scan and blood test (11-13wk) there? That's the one we're looking to book. A lot of places don't give you same day results because they need time to analyse the blood test result and then combine it with the scan result but I've phoned and Fetal Medicine give the results there and then which is great. xx
  • Options
    I used it for a sexin scan for my second baby and the man that performed the scan was dr Gibb and he was really lovely. He took his time and did measurements and we couldnt see straight away so we tried different positions and he found wot was between the legs!! It was ??100 for the sexin scan but included about 6 photos and results of the scan itself. I had my 4D scan done wiv my 3rd baby at the royal free hospital in london where i had all my children and that was amazing ...will be having one this time too. That was ??120 and included a dvd of the event and 4 photos. WELL worth the money! x