Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

where is your nearest city? UPDATED

Replies

• hi Holly, Laura, and loopy_lou, maybe we could all meet up.lol, how far gone are you all? im 19+1, baby number??

XxXxX

Hiya im 14 weeks with baby number 2 i have a little girl isabelle who is 3.Meeting up sounds fun.

xx
  • hi Holly, Laura, and loopy_lou, maybe we could all meet up.lol, how far gone are you all? im 19+1, baby number??

XxXxX

Hiya im 14 weeks with baby number 2 i have a little girl isabelle who is 3.Meeting up sounds fun.

xx
  • OMG laura, i have a little girl called isabelle who is 3 too, and this is my second! that is soooooo strange

XxXxX
  • Hi babygrowbelly, where abouts in leeds are you?

XxXxX
  • Bramley closer to Rodley
  • Hi aileenh and babybooboo
    I used to live just off Easter Road (Harrismith Place) and am now in Duddingston.
    Nice to know there are some Edinburgh people here!
    xx

I lived near Ocean Terminal, now I live along the coast a bit near Silverknowes. Its not the best area but its the best we could afford! image
  • My nearest city is Bath! x
  • Hi, Millymoo, Gemmiebaby and K8bimbo, I am near the coast not too far from Norwich though. I am on Mat leave now but work in Norwich when I work.
    So obviously this does not apply to Millymoo being in Cyprus at the mo, but where are the rest of you going to have your babies? At home or the N&N ?
    How far do you all have to go in your pregnancies ? I am 38+4 today only ten days to go!! (Although prob be overdue, as the last 2 were!!!!)
  • I'm the only one in Cumbria :roll: :lol:
    My nearest city would be Lancaster, and dont mind travelling to meet people as I have done before, but theres noone near me anyway...

xxx
  • Rachie-w and mrsclaretweeze there is a post on baby about the west mids/brum mums meeting up if you fancy itimage
  • Hiya everyone. I'm just on the outskirts of London.

I've noticed there are a few Norwich/Norfolk Mummies. We are planning on moving to Norfolk (Carbrooke/Watton area) once the housing market picks up again. Hubby will probably work in Norwich. Just wanted some honest opinions whether it's a good idea. Are you all happy there?

Cat 11+2
  • I'm in Essex so mine is London...anyone know lakeside shopping center? I'm about 15 mins from there

Tracey
    25 weeks x
  • HI All,

Im in Stirling, Scotland! Hi to all the Scottish mums! image

Emz 17+6
  • ooh tracey!!! i know lakeside, just over the dartford bridge in thurrock, about 45mins from me i think. have u been to bluewater? haaven't been to lakeside since they built the one this side of the bridge lol xx 32+1
  • mines PRESTON..its not long been a city ! im inbetween Manchester n Liverpoool.

marie
    36w
  • hi all, the nearest to me is Sheffield but i can easily get to leeds
  • I'm in Buckinghamshire so my nearest big city would be London town. I'm close to Watford/ High Wycombe if anyone is in that area x

11+4 x
  • Hi, I am Lincoln East Midlands, closest big city would be Nottingham or Sheffield.

Kris 31+2