Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

What do you think of this..... spooky!

Hey all you yummy mummies to be!
Hope you are all well and enjoying your 9 months!!
Would you believe this....
my sister works as a nurse and had a 95 year old woman admitted who read her palm. She said that sis had a sibling due a baby in 6-8 weeks (now just 34 weeks!!), its a boy baby (we dont know!), mum is dark but baby is blond (well I am dark!) and not to frighten us the baby will come at the end of next week!! Mum and baby will be well!! She also said some other things that were completely true! Apparently she has had this gift since being a child and has never charged anybody!! I am really unsure now and looking out for labour symptoms!! Think I will defo get labour bag ready this week!! What do you all think????
Kate
xx

Replies

• That is a bit spooky. I would get my bags packed just in case. You can't be too sure anyway. I gave birth at 34+4 weeks with no signs and didn't have a bag packed at all. Had to grab things on the way out the door to the hospital after my waters broke lol. I will def be more prepared next time.
  • i love all that stuff and belive in it, anything is possible hun, its better been ready if it does happen, if she has been right on all the other stuff whats saying she isnt right about the baby coming early, good luck hun x
  • Ooh, get your bags packed honey! Keep us informed.

Denise xxxx (30+5)
  • Oooo, I would definitely have a bag ready - you never know hun!!

Best of Luck xxx
  • Thats lovely, I def trust that sort of thing!
    Good luck, best wishes x x
  • wow-that is kinda spooky.
    Id def get bags packed just with her getting a lot of the other stuff right (well what you know) xxx

http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;10051;28/st/20080729/dt/5/k/9e45/preg.png

• i love n believe in that stuff too, a median said to my mum i was having a little girl n i am, i mite pay a visit haha x x

Steph 28+3
  • I've always thought that stuff was balls but have to admit, if I were in your position I'd be getting my labour bag ready!

17+5
  • Ooohhh, how exciting!!! image

Get your bags packed and keep us updated...
  • oooh hope shes right!
    xxx
  • Yikes - hope you're prepared! Would be so spooky if it is true, i will check back next week to see if anything happened!! xx
  • Ooo.. be good if you could go in and see her.. lol would you be allowed? I don't really understand all that stuff but I do believe it can be true.. I think people with gifts like that just know .. like someone saying well what did you do yesterday? i did such and such.. how do you know you did? I just do! that sort of thing if that makes sence? it's lovely she said you don't have to worry! OOoo i'd be getting a bag done at this point anyways! lol although I had mine done at 27 weeks i'm now 36 .. just encase! lol if you do go and see her can you just ask her where i've put my camara? lol xxx