Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

thankyou web editor

just wanted to say thankyou to the web editor for putting my scan picture on for me :\)

and to everyone else, my beautiful little boy is perfect and healthy, on the picture it looks a bit funny on his belly,but it was just the way the machine thingy did the pic!!!! im 17 wks,and feeling great, just hoping my placenta moves to the correct place now!!!!!! :\? :\)

Replies

• Options
    You're welcome Carly. We're here to help whenever we can.

Best wishes
    Anuja
  • Options
    hi Carlie congratulations on your scan and finding out your having a little boy. your pic is amazing I cant believe how clear and detailed it all is at 16 weeks aar he looks so perfect bet you cant wait to meet him now. I get my routine 21 week scan a week on wed I cant wait im gonna find out the sex if i can. tc Jo x
  • Options
    its so exciting isnt it?!!! i cant believe hoe he looks like his dad already!!! im so glad i found out i really am, and it makes doing the nursery so much easier,although i have to say, i havent seen that much for the nursery in blue that i like yet, gonna have a snoop in mothercare world i think, im so chuffed im having a lad this time though, i was convinced he would be a she!!! image that is a 4d scan pic, i paid and had 2d scan, but the lady flicked to 4d to do me a pic which was lovely of her xx
  • Options
    Hi Carlie, just wanted to say what a wonderful scan picture! Very jealous :lol:
  • Options
    hi carlie i too am amazed by your beautiful scan pic, truly wonderful. wish you both well for your presious cargo. good luck.xxxx
  • Options
    Wow Carlie your scan picture is amazing, one of the best I've seen! It's so wonderful to see him all well. Have you thought of any names yet?
  • Options
    aww thankyou all, its brilliant isnt it!! im dead chuffed i had a look at 4d as i wasnt sure at first, but hes perfect, i havent a clue about names yet though!!! what do you think he looks like?? i wanted to call him taylor but he doesnt look like a taylor to me!! xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Carly, well done on ur beautiful pic, a boy? I'm jealous but extremely pleased 4 u..xxx
  • Options
    d'you know, I think he looks a bit like a matthew...... :\? :\)
  • Options
    He looks so comfy and laid back that you should call him Homer!!!!!
  • Options
    lol homer!!! his dads name is matthew!!! spooky, and my daughter calls him baby matthew, how spooky!!!! although i have to be honest, i dont want to use that name, but thankyou for your suggestions xxximage
  • Options
    How spooky is that!
  • Options
    i know!!! lol
  • Options
    LMAO! Maybe I should start naming babies by their scans!!!! Nah - I'm rather spooked, came on to check what you'd replied thinking that you were gonna say his dad is matthew - and it is - scary psychic pregnant lady....Wooooo image
  • Options
    lol, dont suppose you could tell me lotto numbers???
  • Options
    Just a quick thanks from me to Alison and Anuja for sorting my avatar out. Finally gave in that I wasn't going to be able to do it myself. This is my little Jake! xx
  • Options
    No problem Suzy - glad we can finally see just how gorgeous baby Jake really is! Alison
  • Options
    congrats Carlie - glad you are having a boy too! great pic, wish i had done that now! oh wel, can't at the mo and OH doesn't think we need to. Maybe yours is a Harry? or Greg? these names plucked from thin air...xc
    Congrats on you lovely little Jake, Suzaie!
  • Options
    cheers curlyclaire x