Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

we'd love your help please... with a boy's name...

13»

Replies

• lol Lee... Nope other half says names don't just 'pop into his head' lol althought I don't know where he thinks I get them from... tried reading credits ect... collecting another naming book I left at a friends out today...
    Sooooo stuck...
  • sorry just bumping this up lol wanted the names off it and had real problems finding it! lol x
  • hi it_must_be_love

r u closer to a name yet?

elaine xx
    32 wks
  • lol want the list so far...

Aaran
    Adam
    Anthony
    Alfie
    Daniel
    Nathan
    Charlie
    Thomas
    William
    Jonny
    Shaun
    Robert
    Harry
    Henry
    Jack
    Jake
    Luke
    Jamie
    Finley
    Matthew
    Lucas
    George
    Ellis
    Lee
    Joseph
    Perry
    Terry
    Elijah
    Alex
    Freddie
    Oscar
    Noah
    Max
    Luca
    Liam
    Frankie
    Ben
    Lewis
    Rory
    Joel
    Elliott

lol... oh dear list seems never ending but much better than before when we just had no names at all... but in answer to your question nope we don't seem to be any closer to finding a name... we just have names spinning around in our heads! lol wouldn't be surprised if i'm calling out boys names in my sleep! xxx
  • It_must_be_love all you have done there is list all the boys names in the world lol lol so you are no closer to actually picking one.

I lurve Lucas and Nathan but that probably doesn't help. Me and dh were quite lucky as our name picking convo went like this:

Me: How about Kai William
    DH: Yup I like that
    Me: Anything else you like?
    DH: Nope Kai William sounds good to me
    Me: agreed

So simple, we are so easy to please.

Caz
    xx
  • lol

caz ur really lucky!

it_must_be_love - GOOD LUCK!!

i have to say i like elijah but then im biast as its part of my youngests name (Isaac-Elijah)

Y dont u think of a double barrel first name if u cant decide.

then again ur list is so long i think ur lil man will hold the record for the longest first name ever!!

let us know when u decide.

elaine xx
    32 wks
  • lol sooo funny Caz! yeah I know we just can't decied... I wouldn't mind our what shall we call the baby if it's a girl convo went sooo simular to yours...
    Me: babe do you like Olivia Katelyn
    Him: Yeah I think thats Beautiful
    Me:Right well that's what well call her yeah?
    Him: yeah!

lol I was convinced I was having a girl! So told him he could have the boy's name... lol that was untill we found out we were having a boy lol then I started back tracking... Oops! I wouldn't have said it if i wasn't so convinced tho... hehe... OH didn't pull me up on it tho! lol because i'd be waving that fact about had it of been in my favor! *smiles* Shhh... so we wont mention it!

Now we just can't agree and there is no one name that we both really like... then we might pick one but when you say it out loud there is something stupid like Ellis (first name) Lee (middle name) Ellis Lee lol sounds like a brand of trainers! With a lot of 'L's & E's'
  • kyle - lee -
    kireon - jack
  • i'm also having a boy and finding it so hard to find a name.
    My OH wants the name Christian, on sugggesting it at work, everyone laughed and said next you'll be calling him Jesus. Didn't tell husband this cause it would upset him.
    Other names i like but husband po pooed is Matthew and Daniel.
    One that has just come to mind is Nathaniel or Nathan.
    OH says Joseph but i don't like the name. I can't name him Isaac cause that's my brothers name. Can't name him Joshua cause that's my fathers name and Jacob is my uncles name, so are Elijah and Jeremiah!!
    If anyone has anymore suggestions for me
  • Hi,
    Ive got three boy's and they are called
    Timothy Peter ,Tim for short hes 14 and I dont know of any other Tims in his school or the infant school where I work
    Benjamin Joseph Francis, Ben is quite popular as is benji and billy,
    last I have
    Kristoffer James, I dont like Christopher! but like the german spelling and he is called Kit for short there no Kits for miles around! its a very unusaul name/ spelling but in full Kristoffer sounds normal!.
    When I had my daughter we were going to call her/him mathew andrew
    Most of the names that you mentioned are in my infant school and always spring up thoughts of what they are like!
    Good luck and let us know what you settle on
    Vikki