Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BABY GIRL NAME DILEMMA - PLS HELP

2»

Replies

• Hi

i agree with chuffedbaby2 - when the midwife asked the baby's name was i said loudly and clearly isobel! - No -one dared diasagree and I got my way in the end.

Both names are nice - there is a two year old Willow at one of our toddler groups and I'm sure no-one looks at her and think of the midget!
  • I like both, I really like Willow and keep suggesting it to OH but he says the same thing about the film.

I think Lilah is just as pretty and if you both like it I would go with that. Lilah Grace is lovely but isn't that Kate Moss's littles girls name.
    I like Lilah Neve (or Niamh depending on how you want to spell it)

I like Charlotte, Olivia, Ruby, Lola, Willow, and Georgia for a girl. Georgia and Charlotte are the only ones OH likes.
  • I prefer Lillah - WIllow makes me think of Buffy though not the film with the midget.
    Both pretty names x
  • Definetely like Lilah better xxx
  • ummm I like Lyla but Willow is unusual but I see a tree when i say it to myself for some reason. We have Amara or Mylee with middle name Mae...Amara means eternal beauty, it has the edge of Mylee at the moment and it is becomming a little popular. I think you will know when the baby is born!