Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What will be your 1st sin food?

Just for fun what will be your 1st food once you have baby?

Mine will be poached egg on bagel oooo & maybe some prawns,I really miss dippy eggs! xo:lol:

Replies

• Ooh, I'd not thought about this, didn't think I'd missed too much - but I'd have to say a McDonalds strawberry milkshake! I know they're not the biggest sin while pregnant, but I've abstained and that's probably been my biggest struggle - luckily there's a McD's a few mintues from the hospital.
  • About 10 whippy ice creams!!!

Even though it will be cold in october I don't care! It will make up for all the ones I can't have throughout the summer!!
  • Brie, a glass of cider, soft boiled egg and soldiers, Mcflurry...the list is endless, just going to have a picnic with all forbidden foods lol! Xxx
  • pate on crakers!!!! god i miss it so much
  • pate on crakers!!!! god i miss it so much
  • it will have to be loads and loads of Pate....MMMmmmmmmm

and of course runny eggs...lovely xxxx
  • you can eat prawns and you could have a soilder too, if thats your oh's job.
  • Definately a large white wine.......well I know it's not a food but it does contain grapes so it must count!! thought I could pass this off as one of my 5 a day during pregnancy but to no avail lol................oh well only another 4 months xxx
  • runny eggs in a fry up, a massive bottle of Irn Bru, my coffee in the morning, curry (just can't stomach one now but god i miss it), big glass of red wine with my dinner!
  • ooh Pepsi Max, cheescake, runny eggs, erm not sure what else just yet!

Just a question, are we not allowed whippy icecream?

xxx
  • No, we're not allowed any of the soft ice creams like the mr whippy ones. Soft scoop from a supermarket is ok, but the whippy ones are a big no-no, hence why the mcflurries are out.

Somebody said prawns but we can eat them so long as they are piping hot.

I'm already craving dippy eggs though. Mmmmm, fried egg with soft yolk and marmite sandwich.... yum yum!! image
  • Thanks Garfield, I never knew that image

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev344prs__.png

• I just had an awesome green thai prawn curry yesterday! SOOO GOOOOOOD.

But what I m gonna have basically straight after I push baby out is PATE! Mmmmmmmmmm
  • mmmmm definitely dippy eggs, don't have them often but am craving one right now, oh and a glass of champagne!!

xxxx
  • lunch has to be dippy eggs with a medium rare steak, chips (just because they go i've not abstained from chips) and a glass of magners! Mmmmmm! Then dinner, a prawn mayo sub with a whippy ice cream for after. Roll on july!
  • i have eaten dippy eggs throughout my pregnany and have 2 weeks to go...guidelines say now as long as they are ultra fresh and have the lion mark printed on..........the risk of salmonella is miniscule.
    i have also had prawns,but only ones in the house,i wouldnt go out to eat and order them.
    and i have had plenty of macdonalds ice cream too!

saying that i gave up smoking beofre i was pregnat and drinking also..havnet missed either,but have missed pate and soft cheese......and rare steak...hubby has promised to take me out for dinner when breast feeding is established(so we can get a baby sitter)and im going to order all these things to eat!!!
  • Smoked salmon.....chorizo.......smoked mackeral pate....prawns.....and medium steak....washed down with a glass of Cider or Fizz. I've told my fiance to make sure he brings some of the above nibbles to the hospital so we can toast Bubs arrival hahahahaha!!

• Champagne and more champagne, just miss the ice cold bubbly fizziness!!!

Followed by pate (might get the MIL to make her lush chicken liver parfait to celebrate the birth!)
    Then blue cheese - lots of it
    Finished with the most delish and huge piece of cheesecake yyyuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Then when I wake up the next day I will have 10 dippy eggs and an army of soldiers!!!!! With possibly more champagne
  • PRAWNS MMMMMMMMM i havent had one since becomming pregnant....
    but i have still been eating mcflurry ice cream..i didnt know we couldnt eat it...
    xx
  • i still eat dippy eggs, and had whippy ice cream at pizza hut the other week and a mcdonals milkshake.... I was told the risk from fresh eggs is absolutely tiny, I'm not much of a worrier.

the first things i'll want though... a pint of pear cider, or biig glass of white wine. yum yum!!