Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Doppler

Hi, apart from ebay does anyone know where i could buy one of these?

thanks

Replies

• hiya, just a quick message to say that the ones with the head phones called heart monitors are usually quite cheap (around 30 pounds) BUT dont pick up the heart beat properly untill you are quite far gone around 7/8 months so not too good really, it will be worth paying extra and getting something that works well.....
  • Wow really, who did u buy it from? thats a bargain for sure, have to let me know how u get on, i do like ebay but u never know if the item is going to work or not!

thanks all for your replies, i really want to get myself one

maxine
  • Hi sassa, I tried to find the site hibaby but had no luck. Does anyone know a reliable, good place that i can either hire or buy a doppler or sonicaid (excuse spelling) internet site or a shop? many thanks. Debbie x
  • sassa that is what i am worried about as i would like one i can use from 10 weeks, i will have a look on the net dont think getting one from ebay would be a good idea, some people will say anything to get something sold!!

thanks for all the help its appreciated,

maxine x
  • Please don't be put off by some peoples bad experiences on E-Bay. I recently ordered an Angelsounds doppler unit from E-Bay from a seller called Twinkle Baby Star. It was for use from 12 weeks onwards, came complete with battery, headphones, recording cable and bottle of gel. Priced at ??29.95 plus ??6.95 P+P I thought it was worth it for that added piece of mind and I was not to be disappointed......it arrived today and within 15 mins I had found the heartbeat of my 12+6 week baby. Most excellent buy that i can share with my husband and 2 young sons. Worth every penny! Just look up fetal heart monitor and they will appear immediately. Good Luck everyone.
  • my one from ebay is great,and the woman even sent the jelly stuff for me too!! dead chuffed