Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fluttering 2nd time around?

Hey Girls!

Well I was just wondering when you started to feel fluttering 2nd time around really!?

With my 1st I didn't get any till 23 weeks because my placent was in the front.. however I've just found out I'm pregnant (not sure how far along yet!) but I am convinced I can feel fluttering already, IN FACT!! I was joking about having a baby in my belly because I could feel 'fluttering' before I even really knew I was pregnant!

:lol: Now I am wondering I have just imagined it or if it's in my sub-contious! :roll:

What's the earlist you've felt your baby - on the 2nd time around? (meant to feel it soon, is the only reason I ask for 2nd!) image

xxx

Replies

• I am 14 weeks and I am so sure I felt baby move the other day, it was the light tapping/flutterings and its happened a few times since.

I know there are a few that have felt it sooner though I am sure they will all let you know.

How far gone are you?

AnneMarie xxx
  • :lol: I don't actually know how far gone I am yet!! Waitting for a dating scan! But at least 5 weeks! x
  • i swear i can feel some sort of movement, howeve its probably wind as im only 8 ish weeks lol