Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Early scan in Essex?

Hi girls,

I live in Waltham Abbey in Essex and would like to get an early scan. I know babybond do one in Chelmsford but that is quite a long way from me, i live closer to Enfield and North London. Does anyone else know of where i can get this done and how much it would cost? I saw another thread on here and one girl got it done for ??50 whereas Babybond charge ??99 xx

Replies

• I live in Chelmsford, so went to babybond here. If you do an internet search, and find somewhere nearer to you, then you could ask if anyone had used that company. Just a thought. xx

16+5
  • There is a baby bond in South Woodford, which is quite near Waltham Abbey. Its sort of Loughton way.
    Theres also a baby premier in Hertford.
    N
    xx
  • I'm using one that was recommend to me by a lady on here called Essex Ultrasound clinic, it's in Canvey Island if thats any good for you.xxx
  • i used the Essex Ultrasound clinic on Canvey Island (only 10 mins from me), they are exccellent though. Good price, and the lady who did our 4d scan was absolutely lovely! they play music whilst your are having it done, very relaxing.
  • thanks girls if i do get it done i will go Hertford or South Woodford as both close to me. I have spoken to the hospital today and i should be having one done there - i just need to wait to here from them today or tomorrow to see when they can fit me in xx