Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

which do you like best..

2»

Replies

• I like Alexa and I love lexie for short its so cute
  • I like Esme
  • Esme is more likeable than i thought.lol, i was expecting everyone to go for Lexie, nearly all family and friends iv told hate Esme, Hmmmmm. i think its gonna have to be a case of decide when she is born, im saying she...it could be a boy yet, but even then we are still in the same boat, i like Charlie OH likes Alfie.haha. what are we like?

XxXxX
  • i like esme better although there both nice names i think you should keep both and decide when you meet her i you will no which one suits her x x x
  • Esme was a famous character on an Australian TV soap called A Country Practice who looks a bit like Barry Humphries. Check her out... http://haphazardunwrapped.blogspot.com/2008/04/separated-at-birth-part-3.html Funny isn't it the associations with names. My husband had his heart set on Sydney for a boy, but being Australian, all my friends and family thought it was scandalous him after a city! Bit like calling your first born 'Birmingham'. Luckily, we're having a girl!
  • am an esme fan alot of babies are being called lexi at mo
    Both lovely names thou
  • im goin for esme as it was on my shortlist gor girls- hubby didnt actually know tho- lol. xxx
  • i love alexa, thats what i chose for my baby if it is a girl at first but several names later we have decided on Amy!

http://women.evenhealth.com/image/c/bg976302.jpg

• i like Alexa but im biased as i liked Alexis when i was pregnant but we knew people would call her Lexie so thats what we decided on in the end Lexie Hannah image
  • i like lexie too my neighbours called her cat it though lol i got a cat in june and called him riley which i'm annoyed about now coz i would have loved that name for a boy i dont like any boys names but lucky enough it looks like we're having a little girl and we've decided on maddison , maddie for short xx
  • i think esme is really pretty not over keen on lexie but still nice hun. x
  • I love love them both but like alot of people have said Lexie is very popular at the moment so there might be a few in her class when she goes to school?! Esme is beautiful x