Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

fao calleigh

2»

Replies

• pinktwinnies i still cant find you! i was in hospital on the tour today and wondered whether you'd still be in. i was going to see if i could see you, then thought that would just be weird! i emailed chuffedbaby2 my facebook details.
  • calleigh i cant find you either :lol: this is proving difficult ...i was in the hospital yesterday too ..hehe we could have met image ..ooh and u have put pinktwinnies name on one of your posts would u be ok to remove it now image ...do u have a network or anything else i can search u on??any mutual friends? xxxx
  • ooh just thought we passed a pregnant lady and her oh just before the lifts :lol: if that was u we were the ones with the screaming 3 year old protesting against walking any further :lol:
  • i'll email you my facebook address see if that makes a difference. no we didnt have a screaming 3 year old, but there was a couple with a toddler about that age in the group! it was 1-1.30 we were there. hubby complained about carrying my coat at one point, to which i reminded him that i had been carrying his baby for 8 months!
  • we were there at 1.30 too image ..my ds isnt very big he doesnt look 3 ..we had dd in the pink pram she has lots of hair im sure u would have spotted he if it was us ..lmao at your hubby men are so daft image ..think i found u now xx
  • we were there at 1.30 too image ..my ds isnt very big he doesnt look 3 ..we had dd in the pink pram she has lots of hair im sure u would have spotted he if it was us ..lmao at your hubby men are so daft image ..think i found u now xx