Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

i dont know what to think could it be early signs?

well for the past 2 days now i keep getting very painful braxton hicks i asume thats what they are as they were regular the other day for about 8 of them and gain now they are all over the place, but very painful, yesterday i felt so sick i was crying and feling rather sorry for ones self, and spent most of the eving on the loo i couldnt even eat anything, today i decided i would go a nice long walk up and down some hills and whem i came back i have loads of white thick discharge and loads of cramping, had a few like burning sensations on my bump too i know i dont have a bug i am just wondering if it could be the start?

chloe 38+2

Replies

• Options
    Crashing to say good luck if it is Chloe-can't believe how fast it seems to have gone. Very excited for you honey.
    Helen.xxx
  • Options
    hi helen thaks nice to hear from you and as for the time tell me about it it has flown by!! xi really hope she puts in an apperence soon x
  • Options
    ooh maybe this was your mucus plug?? i was really achey before i went into labour xxx
  • Options
    oh fingers crossed for you baby could be on its way!! I'm so jealous image

Danielle

37 weeks today
  • Options
    ooo fingers crossed!! it sounds like something is happening lets just hope your lo is here soon xxx
  • Options
    thanks girls i am off for another walk might venture into town to see if it gets going anymore x my back is really hurting today too x
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you (however green I may be!! haha) Let us know how you get on hun.

• Options
    hopefully the walk does you good and you can report back that your in labour! i will be jealous if you are though lol image xxx