Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi I'm new here

Hi My name is Sarah, I am 25 and from Staffordshire. I have a son Liam 4 who was born at 28 weeks due to Severe Pre Eclampsia and a daughter Sophie 2 next month who was born at term. I have had both of my children by C Section, for Liam I had a general anaesthetic and Sophie I had an epidural. I have just found out I am 6 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. I didn't want 3 children but now its happened I'm over the moon - after the 1st couple of days of shock. Anyway I'm still worried about PE happening again even though I didn't get it with Sophie I know I still have a chance of it happening again.

Just though I'd drop in and say hi and a bit about myself. I look forward to getting to know you guys

Replies

• hey im new as well its a bit scary introducing yourself to every one isnt it =0S
    well im 19 from worcestershire and married with a 3 1/2 yr old daughter and i have just found out that i am prgnant again. i luckly didnt having a bad pregnancy first time around and my labour was only 22minutes so i was really lucky.
    well theres a bit of info on me if you wanna chat just drop me a line.

look forward to hearing from you
    toni =0) xx
  • Hi Toni,

I never got to experience labour I do feel I would like to try but I know the risks are high after having 2 sections. How far are you along? I am now 6 weeks and 3 days. I have got my booking appointment with the mw on 3rd October which is the day before my birthday. Hopefully speak soon.

Sarah
  • Hello there, this is my first time on here so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 23, married and 11 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Have been to the doc's but only got a 'quick' 5 min appt. Have my first appt with the mw on the 27th - wish it could be sooner, just want to find out everythings ok! Luv Laura x