Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

X factor.. Daniel must go!!

2»

Replies

• Options
    Im still raging, just watched it on itv2 again, GRRR!!
  • Options
    yeah part of me almost cant be arsed to watch anymore! but i no i will!!!:lol:
  • Options
    I thought Daniel would be in the bottom 2 with either Rachel or Austin. I think Austin was OK (and a lot better than Rachel) but I didnt think he was that good last night.

It better be Daniel and Rachel out in the next 2 weeks.
    I wish the judges would stop slating Daniel though as its the only reason the public are voting for him. If Louis just said "Good choice, real improvement" or something then the public will not pick up the phone for him.

I reckon Simon will be the first judge to lose all 3 acts. I dont really like his 3rd act to be honest (cant remember how to spell his name).
  • Options
    Hello

To be honest I dont think any of them are that great this year - the only good thing to come out of X Factor is Leona and she was a one trick pony with her ballads!

but agree the sop story man must go

I think a preggie lady should get to the final!!!!!

and remember always cry when you get to the bottom 2!!!! he he

B
  • Options
    well now my fav has gone i think i want alexandra or diana to win, although her hand movments iritate me"