Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very small nursing bras - do these exist?

Hello girls

Just wondered whether anyone knew whether there are any nursing bras out there less than a B cup. I was very small before pregnancy (AAA!!!) and have now gone up to AA but unfortunately the growing seems to have stopped for now (26 weeks). Am I likely to change sizes again before the birth? I'm a bit worried about being able to get nursing bras this small as the ones I've seen in mothercare and M&S all seem to be from B cup upwards. x

Replies

• Options
    I brought a nursing bra when I was pregnant before in a B cup as I intended on breastfeeding but once feeding was established and my milk came in I went up 2 bra sizes and found the B cup was no longer any good. So what I am trying to say is if you are planning on breastfeeding be warned you will grow and you will need new bra's when you are in a routine and your milk come's in.

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev003pr___.png

• Options
    Hey hun,

In my last pregnancy I found that I didn't change size atall (was a b cup then) but as soon as I had my daughter and my milk came in my boobs got massive!!!! So I wouldn't worry about not filling a b cup, I'm sure you will!

Faith 37+4.xxx
  • Options
    Can't wait for that B cup ladies :lol: I was really pleased when I went up a size initially but am slightly disappointed that the growing has stopped! It's good to know that once the milk comes in I'm likely to fit into the standard sizes x
  • Options
    I have the opposite problem, I'm a FF anyway God knows what'll happen to them after I've given birth lol
  • Options
    Hi

I think emma jane does smaller bras as I have a small back (30) but fullish cup now that I'm pregnant (d cup). Try it, some styles only come in certain sizes but most have a really big selection. Hope you find what you need.

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3_Shop2341.sf

Rebecca
    xx

37+5
  • Options
    Most suggest that you buy nursing bra's around 36 weeks. I read on a underwear site that you should leave enough room to easily slip your flat hand in on top of your breast-this should be enough room for when your milk comes in.
    I'm like babyfox and though M&S bra's fit me at the minute I'm on a 38G already and I don't think they go any bigger so I'm looking for somewhere that do bigger maternity bra's than that if anyone can help?!?
    Lydia xx
  • Options
    I'm not blessed in the boob department either and had the same problem as you. I ended up getting a c cup from mothercare after being measured just before baby was born and it fits pretty well. My boobs are definitely not a c cup, and when I quizzed the lady in mothercare about it apparently their sizes are a bit smaller.

When your milk comes in they will get a bit bigger too!
  • Options
    im not blessed either so just got a b cup ended up sending other half out to get a d cup!!!!!if only they stayed that big lmao
  • Options
    Hi, mine were an A last time and stayed an A. I managed to find an A cup on the NCT site.
  • Options
    Secret mama I'm sure by the time you are breast feeding you will get bigger. Mine grew two sizes at least when milk came in. I was also very small before. I was sad to see them go.