Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby Names

We are having trouble in deciding names, please can you give us your suggestions that goes well with the surname Cooke

Many thanks

Replies

• Hi nrc,

we have decided on Paul for a boy and that's named after my o/h's friend Paul Cooke

It's quite a plain name though you looking for something more unusual?
  • I knew somebody called Claire cooke and everybody called her CC for short so if u dont want it shortened it might be better to stay clear of C?? Why dont u go on the baby names thing on this site as there are sooooooo many to choose from. You could print them off and go through them together xx
    Hannah
  • hi, i think lilly is nice and adam i no a david with the same surname as yours.
  • i agree with lanaismum, you can have almost anything with the surname. my babies surname is thompson so we decided to steer clear of any names beginning with t, and couldn't have thomas which i quite like! also oh brothers kids both have names beginning with T! here are somne ideas for you any way; are you having a boy or a girl? or do you want a surprise? Riley , Finley, Travis, George, Henry for boys Megan, Mollie, Evie, Amber, Jasmine for girls ( Emma is a good one for a girl too!! :lolimage Em xx