Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Advice please - scared i'm having another miscarriage

Hi ladies 

I have been trying for a baby since we had a mc 5 months ago this month we used opk and got our smiley in the afternoon on 2/3 I tested the day my period was due and got the faintest line but the next day 17/3 started bleeding assumed AF thought mayb a chemical the bleeding lasted 7 days 2 longer than usual was lighter than a period for the first 2 days then only when I wiped for the next 5 I had no cramps or pain no clots n was a light red/pink colour. I still had symptoms so tested again using first response was still faintly positive then retested again it got a bit darker ..i test this morning with FRR it was a lil darker again and I did a clear blue which says 1-2 weeks?? I'm going to my epu in the morning I'm praying everything is okay.. could that bleed have been implantation? But why would the CB be only saying 1-2 weeks? Any advice please? I'm scared I'm going to have another mc

Replies