Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Feeling baby move

Hi All

Hope u all ok?

Im getting very impatient lol im 18wks pregnant today and this is my 5th baby and i still havent felt the baby move!!

Maybe its coz im so busy with the other 4 kids lol that i havent had time to notice it!

Lisa

Replies

• hi i had the same problem with this one iam 39+wks now but it got to 24wks before i felt this one.started proper fretting but i have another two girls to look after and i think thats the problem ,your just to damn busy.lol
  • hi

Its good to hear someone else say they didnt feel baby move till quite late on, but god 24 wks dont think i can wait that long lol.

Thanks take care

Lisa
  • it wasnt a case of not being able to wait it was a case of mother you will wait,it was frightning though.but hey 6 days to go and hopefully she will be here and alls well.your just gonna have to be patient .lol
  • Hi, this is my first pregnancy and I am 20 weeks tomorrow. I am still waiting for him/her to move!!!! When did you feel your first babies move?
  • god cant remember with my previous ones but it was before or just around twenty weeks i think.its always later rather than sooner with your first.any day now and you will get a kick all be it a small one.
  • I felt my first move at 17 weeks and was counting the days down till this one started to move I got to 17 weeks and baby wasnt moving then got sent for a scan and they changed my dates by 9 days so when I got to 17 weeks again!! I felt baby move- It really got me worrying when I didnt feel baby moving I know you shouldnt compare pregancies but you kinda do and people do generally say you feel second+ earlier the whole pregnancy is one big worry Im sure all is fine a freind of mine didnt feel her second move till after her 20 week scan she was 23 weeks.....and when you have other children to keep you busy you might be missing the little flutters?????