Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

4D/3D Scans - Shall we have it done?!

Hiya Mums to be..

Hope you and bumps are all keeping well!

We are so undecied whether or not to have the 4D/3D Scan done? I would really really like to get one done as I think it's such a magical thing to have and to see!

How much have you all paid for yours? What did you get within your packages? Where have you all been to have yours done?

Speak to you all soon and thank you for helping me make a decision : )

Hannah and bump
24+5 xxxx

Replies

• Id suggest you have one, we didnt but we thought about it (only thing was we thought about it too late) but I really regret not having it done.
    Im gunna have to treat myself to a nice photoshoot of baby when he's born now to make up for it lol
    But everyone who has had one tells me they're great and they're glad they got them done xxxx

http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;10051;28/st/20080729/dt/5/k/9e45/preg.png

• I'm having one tomorrow! Will let you know how we get on. We're paying ??95 for the scan which includes 4 pictures but will probably also buy the cd rom thing with all the pictures and video on for ??20, depends on how well baby cooperates!
    we're using www.babypremier.co.uk
    xxx
  • Yes please do carley, it sounds so great! Yeah the package I was looking at was ??165 which includes all sorts of things plus the DVD etc etc.

Speak tommorow, good luck hun!!

xxx
  • Hey, mine was ??125 and it was great. Had it done at first imaging in Fareham, and the staff were lovely. We even got to go back a second time for free as they needed someone to try out their new machine. The pics were much clearer on the second one, but both were great. Got loads of pics, 12 from each scan, and a dvd with all the pics again and some videos.

Go for it hun! xxx