Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HELP!!!

hi i got a positive test on the 25th( thurs just gone) so i went on various sites and went on the due date calculator but keep getting different answers ive had that i'm 5 wks, 6 wks, 7wks and one even said 8 wks how can there be such a difference. i stopped taking the pill at the end of june 06 got preg in the oct but miscarried so my periods have been really irregular my cycle is roughly every 44 days. Do they work the due date from 2 wks after the first day or from the first day of your last period???:\?

Replies

• Options
    its normally the 1st dat of your last period image but most hospitals now take the due date from your 12 week scan, hope this helps image
  • Options
    My periods are all over the have been since i was 12, with both pregnancys found out how far i was with scan. sorry if this doesn't help much:\)
  • Options
    thank you. the only thing thats worrying me is because i'm not 100% how far gone i'am i dont know when to go for my early reassurance scan they said when i misscarried that when i get to pregnant again to go for the scan at six weeks. I'm at my gp tommrow so i will see what he says or i might even ring the early preg clinc. But thanks its so nice to be able to chat to someone whos in simalier situation. chantelxxx