Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Interesting pregnancy dreams?!!

Anyone else started having weird and wonderful dreams. Mine started when i was about 15wks.
The first was about Jeremy Clarkson and Cain Dingle (from Emmerdale) fighting over me, ha ha ha. My husband chuckled for days after that one.
The second, i was driving over the local bridge when i started driving over lots of food shopping, then i looked to my right and i saw a donkey in a sparkly donkey costume then the next thing i know i am driving through deep snow. The only way i can make sense of that one is i was maybe worrying about my horse and possibly getting stuck in the january snow as we live in the middle of nowhere. My husband thought i was absolutley bonkers and so did i!
The third happen this sunday and it involved Brendan Cole (strictly come dancing) and me. I can't recall much of what happened but he was wearing black trousers (i must add he's NOT my type).
Why cant i have a nice dream about Darren Gogh, Ben Cohen or Lawrence Dallaglio? But Jeremy Clarkson? Come on i'm only 27.

Replies

• oh yes, weird and wonderful dreams a plenty on my pillow the last few months. mostly involving really ugly men, wierdly. lots of dreams about having strange looking babies or weird labours, even about having a black baby (partner and i are white), and dreamt that my 68 year old mother having cancer and being pregnant at the same time, she couldn't get a cure without having the baby but having a natural birth would have killed her and the doctors were refusing her a C section!:\? god that was horrible! i actually had to ring her in the morning to check she was ok.:lol:
    i'm sure there's plenty to come!
    lol
    claire x
  • Yeah plenty of weird dreams in my bed 2 lol, had a dream all the fluid came out my belly and i could see the babys face and body in my belly with my skin over it, it was horrible i woke up cryin and automaticaly checked my belly to see if i still had my bump.. also had dream where my boyfriend grandad pops in and out just randomly askin me how my little dog is(wee had to get rid of her due to moving in with boyfriends mum and she has a big rottweiller that doesnt like other dogs) which is quite scary!!!
  • I keep dreaming that i am having a girl not once have i dreamt that the baby will be a boy, its annoying as i dont no the sex of the baby.
    My friends say that apparently you reverse the dream and it means i'm having a boy, anyone else having these sort of dreams. x
  • I had a similar dream about the sex of my baby (which I don't know). I dreamt that everyone had come round to see me and were all cheering at the fact I had this lovely little girl and I remember standing up and saying 'but I wanted a boy' like a spoilt brat. I woke up really upset thinking that if I do have a girl does that mean I don't want her and I really want a boy. It unsettled me for days afterwards
  • hi everyone, with my last pregnancy i had a dream i got in on with mike baldwin from corrie!!!i have to say in my dream he was rather yummy and i didn't see anything wrong with him. i have had rather a few "rude dreams" this pregnancy too and i am only 6 weeks gone - probably why i am so tired in the mornings and never feel like doing it with my poor old hubby - as far as i am concerned the deed has been done - with who i have no idea!!! wierdly before i found out i was pregnant i dreamt i was having a boy and he was born on 1st july. this baby is due on 2nd july!!maybe you like the sense of humour on jeremy clarkson har!!oh and fast cars!!! glad i'm not the only one xx
  • When I was pregnant with my first daughter I had a very funny dream about being in hospital having a baby... That was the funny bit as the baby just came out no pain and at the end of the bed was a big twisy helter skelter slide that the babies whizzed down and then fell into cots all in a bright colourful room with mobiles hanging every where!!!! strange
    Dont know what it was all about but it sure was funny
  • oh shay don't you just wish that was how babies came out. no pain. unless of course you were extremely lucky and had no pain!!!?! if only. i don't know about anyone else but how come you remember everything that happens so vividly in your dreams but you can't remember what the baby looked like apart from the fact it was big or something? x
  • No I had lots of pain!!! It was only a dream!!!!!!!
    But that would be lovely wouldnt it if thats what really happens!!
    It is strange what you actually recall from a dream like you say you dont remember much about the baby- in my dream it was just a normal sized baby wrapped up in a blanket!!!
  • No I had lots of pain!!! It was only a dream!!!!!!!
    But that would be lovely wouldnt it if thats what really happens!!
    It is strange what you actually recall from a dream like you say you dont remember much about the baby- in my dream it was just a normal sized baby wrapped up in a blanket!!!
  • aah, a pain free labour - if only. hey, if only you could go into labour whilst asleep but not wake up until you had the baby. wouldn't that be good. x
  • i had a very strange dream that i was telling my nan i was pregnant and she said already? but you only just had a baby and i looked down and ther was a baby boy in a carry cot i was like oh??? so i picked him up but then his head fell off and smashed on the floor like it was made of glass!!!!! ive also had other strange dreams most nights so not gettin a good slepp realy wich is annoyin!
  • Hi! I've had really vivid and weird dreams too. Some have been really X rated and seem mega real and i've woken wondering if my hubby has noticed anything (but he's usually fast asleep!) I've also had dreams where there is something wrong with our baby or i've already had it. I had one weird one where we were going round different shops buying or trying out babies and i forgot to give one back and was treated like a shop-lifter!! LOL!
  • Thank you all for sharing your dreams with everybody. It's lovely to read and have a chuckle about something we cannot control. Keep the dreams coming, must say though Mike Baldwin!! Think that beats Jeremy, can anybody else top that one?
    Looking forward to reading more of your dreams!
  • Had another weird dream this week. All i can remember is looking up in to the sky and seeing a double decker coach flying around then coming in to land and it came at such an angle it crashed. Not sure what that is meant to signify!
  • I've had some real weird dreams but just can't remember them!!! lol. But the weirdest one was the night before I found out I was pregnant. I'd done a couple of pregnancy tests after my period was due but they were all neg, I thought well not this time. Anyway, went to sleep that night and had the most vivid dream that my baby girl (don't know if I'm having a boy or a girl yet till scan so will be interesting to see if this one means something to!) was in my belly telling me she was there and she was telling me to take a another test, it was real twilight zone stuff so, next day I told my oh and then I took 2 tests and both were positive!!!