Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Moody old bitchy troll from hell - thats me!

It's not funny but I've got to laugh....OBVIOUSLY the hormones are singing... but I have just phoned my husband at work and gave him a right bollocking for not being at home looking after me!! And as he needs to go somewhere straight from work and be about an hour late....he got it right in the neck!! :lol: I know I was totally unreasonable NOW and for the life of me I do not know where the words came from. I just hope he sees the funny side when he gets home - if he comes home at all!!! :lol: What a cranky old bitch I am LOL!

Replies

• hi claire, i know what you mean owain called me from iraq the other day and i ws awful to him saying he shouldnt be there and that its his stupid fault i am so emotional and he is never there for me!! Which is not ven true he is the best ever and id be lost without him, my emotions have took over and i feel like i constantly have pmt!!! I felt horrible he is in iraq working hard and i shout and swear at him ( and i never usually swear ) !! Nice to know its not just me feeling like this. Sophia x x
  • Well he came home!! Luckily he laughed about it more than I did which is good - I'm so glad he knows me so well!! Apparently i'm not that different once a month anyway when aunt flo comes to town!! Big sigh of relief!! .......Sophia, you must be a hell of a lot more emotional than me with Owain away in Iraq, I can't imagine how you must feel but don't worry about shouting and screamng at him as long as you tell him that it's the pregnancy and not the real you!! i'm sure he knows this anyway or he wouldn't be marrying you, would he?!?! xx xx xx
  • Aunt flo?! I have never heard that before lol! No i suppose he wouldnt be marrying!! i am never like that with him and i feel terrible, he understands why im like i am though. Its horrible him being away, but ill just have to wait!! Have you checked out midwivesonline yet? Have a look at is when you get chance and check your due date, mine is 3 weeks earlier on there than what my mw gave me!!! Sophia x x
  • mine says 1st july and my scan says 25th june.....i'm sticking with 25th june!! To be honest, babies come when they're ready don't they!! I was 10 days overdue with my first so if that happens again my date will be 5th july!!
  • yours isnt that much out then, its just mine. Oh well, as you say he will come out when he is ready. I hope i don't go over, time is going slow enough already!! x x
  • Tell me about it!! Everyone around me keeps on saying how quick my pregnancy is going....It feels like a bloomin lifetime to me! I'm just so impatient though!! I just want my baby NOW so I can give her a big cuddle! I've already bought everything there is to buy and decorated the nursery!!!! Do you work, Sophia?? x
  • And me!! I bought all my stuff by 22 weeks and his nursery is complete now i love it, especially his little baby wardrobes! Yes i work part time at jobcentre in west bromwich & am at wolverhampton uni studying finance&accounting. Hectic or what?! I go on mat leave in few weeks from work. Pregnancy drags doesn't it? x
  • I'm glad i'm not the only who is a moody b***h at the moment i actually embarrased my OH earlier when i went to buy us both a sandwich to take home for lunch, i was waiting for 10 minutes after ordering before someone bothered to go and make it and then the bloke stood there talking instaed of making my lunch so with hormones raging i went over and shouted v. loudly that i had a bus to catch in 5 minutes and that he was being paid to make mylunch and to bloody well get on with it, this is someone who wont normally complain about anything and then i felt awful and like i was about to burst into tears. these hormones have alot to answer for!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hi anita, its awful isn't it? i feel terrible being so moody and nasty to the people closest to me, as i am never usually like this. I cant believe how much ive changed over the past 2 weeks! Hope you and baby r ok x
  • yes we're fine, eating icecream as i type all the contractions stopped and baby moving lots (probably coz i've hyped it up on icecream). on a good note I'VE GOT A KITCHEN AGAIN although it's not decorated or tiled but i have cupboards and space and i don't have to live in the 4 foot that is clear of stuff in the front room (my kitchen is the biggest room in my house and i had to completely empty it to get the new one in) anyway enough about me how are you and theo?
  • I don't know what all the fuss is about Claire, I'm like that all the time. Isn't that normal to be unreasonable just for the hell of it. I met my sister for lunch on valentines day and had left her birthday card in the car, went back and couldn't find it, and I literally screamed at the top of my voice. The poor old boy getting in his car next to me shit himself. I am also really nitpicky. Can't leave anything unfinished and always have to have the last word. I sound absolutely delightful don't I? On a happier note, isn't it lovely having a new kitchen, when we had ours, I would come down in the middle of the night just to look at it! Yes, weird I know.xx
  • no not weird at all i keep thinking i'm not going to want to use it at all or messy it up coz it's lovely (how sad do i sound). i can't wait for the decorater and tiler to finish, as for the moods my OH thinks i've been possessed or something coz i'm so short tempered and normally i'm the calm one out the two of us even the children have noticed although i have really tried not to be snappy with them they have all started going to daddy for everything coz mummy has turned into a stroppy cow!!!!!
  • ah i'm glad your ok, me and theo are fine. My bump is getting no bigger which is bit worrying as im 31 weeks now, and look about 12/13 wks. Mmm i am totally in love with ice cream from mc.donalds cause its like proper mr.whippy ice cream. . x x
  • nope it's rolo ice cream for me it is sooooo addictive although i have been good all last week so i deserve it lol i wouldn't worry about bump size too much just think of all those people who have no idea they are pregnant usually it just means the baby is laying more to your back than front at the moment some peopleput more on the hips and some just don't any on at all. me, i'm enormous but it is my 4th and i got bigger with each one. that'll be the effects of the ice cream then LOL
  • Ah i wish i was bigger, id love to have a proper bump! Hope my baby is not too small though keep thinking about it. whens your due date again? Sorry my brain is like a sieve lately. . x
  • thats okay we all suffering from pregnancy brain strain i'm due on the 11th may
  • ah im due 2nd may. really excited now but scared of birth x
  • I have pregnancy brain mush too, and the special chip that filters out the insults as they run from my brain to my mouth seems to be on the blink a bit! The nice HR lady came downstairs the other day because a load of bulbs had gone in our office, and I asked her if she could get one moved from over the printer to over my desk as there were no lights there, and when she said (jokingly) "ooh, the things we do for you" I just turned round and said "What? Like provide adequate lighting?! Thanks!" image

[Modified by: Kitkat on February 26, 2007 07:57 PM]
  • I am really snappy at people its like a 9 month pmt problem!!! I feel bad as soon as i snap at someone but at the time it just comes out! x
  • I am really snappy too. My husband doesn't know if he is coming or going with me half the time (bless him...) I'm either shouting at him, crying and in between bits of being normal.

Oh dear...:roll:

Sam x