Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I am bleeding hope its implantation

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hope all is ok flower. Like the others have said, try not to worry too much, I have bled too and it does seem very common. It's just very scary I know and the constant worry is awful. Am thinking of you. keep us posted. xx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies scan is at 10.15 on Monday, thought bleeding had stopped obviously not just got a blob in underwear and when I wipe its there again, oh shit, still got a postitive test yesterday boobx sore and itching and got up loads of time in the night for a wee, just got to keep fingers crossed.

• Options
    good luck for monday, fingers crossed for you. take care. xxx
  • Options
    lilac_aura

Hi I will be 7 weeks when I have scan.
    Just got info from hospitl booking in appointment with mf is 9th Feb and hopefully 12 week scan on the 25th Feb, keeping positive, I have heard about so many people bleeding and go on you have healthy babies.

• Options
    Hi hun - just wanted to try and reassure you.
    I had bleeding just over a week or so ago - quite red and heavy at times.
    I went to epu on the monday morning. They asked for far gone i was and i thought i was 7+4. They took bloods and did a transvaginal scan (internal) as they couldn't see anythig on normal scan.
    I saw my babies heartbeat and it was so releaving. Anyway, they measured me at 6+5, but have said to stick to my dates for now. My point is if it continues go back and ask for that type of scan at epu as they can see sac / heartbeat etc from 6 weeks.
    Turns out I have some cists on ovaries causing the bleedings.
    Anyway, hope you're ok xxx

http://bd.lilypie.com/jqLq0/.png

• Options
    Thanks Mrs N yes I am ok just a bit worried you know, I think it will be ok, did have af type cramps for a few days but its gone now,just got brown bleeding mainly its 3 days today hopefully it will go soon.

• Options
    I have been bleeding for 5days now on and off. Had a scan last week at 6+4 and all ok, saw my GP today and he's not worried and am going back for another scan next week. It's the waiting game that's so hard and the fact that no-one seems to want to tell you anything.