Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Anybody else at work?

2»

Replies

• Ah not too long a walk then - im the other way .... Sugar Quay. Yes its so so cold today isnt it!!!
  • I was frozen, I am normally a very hot person but the last week even at home i have been so cold, hubby said I felt hot to touch so I think I must be coming down with something.

K xx
    8+4
  • Hmm thats another thing youll notice changing tho hun - I am normally a very cold person but i am always hot now! well except for this morning standing at the station of course! My hubby is always complaining hes cold so the roles have finally reversed - im normally fighting him to turn the heating up!

I hope you arent coming down with something but its prob just your hormones hun. They do very strange things to your body!!!
  • Yeah I did wonder that though my nose was all blocked when I woke up this morning and I just feel ill you know.

I am hoping to get out of here about 3ish today hubby finishs work then so I am going to sneak out. I got in about 8-30 and most people got in at 10 so I think I deserve to go a bit earlier image

K XX
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev218pr___.png

• I think you defo deserve to leave early! I am hoping my boss will let us go early on Weds but im not holding my breath!

Well i must also say you produce more mucus when you are preg so will suffer from more colds and just feel stuffy. Goodness I feel like everything you say im then saying "its the pregnancy" which of course it might not be!! haha! I am a mind of knowledge since starting these NCT classes tho and theyre so helpful. I am stuffy most days now and a girl at my classes has had a cold on and off since she fell preg!!

If they had a list of all the preg symptoms I think it would be a mile long!!
  • ha ha ha I never thought I would get so many signs so early on but it's all good I am still smiling image

I hope it's not a cold cold then and that it is just being pregnant and that hopfully it does not last too long till i am feeling my old self again

k XX
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev218pr___.png

• I hope so too hun. I think most women get so many symptoms at the start they just dont realise it. Its only when you learn more about everything you realise you had those symptoms all along!