Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

i cannot believe i am pg!

Hi all, i found out yesterday that i must be around 4weeks pg. Done a blood test as the appointment at the docs is on the 29th!. It worries me though cos i have not had any morning sickness, my boobs are not all that sore and i det some cramping once ot twice a day. Can any one tel me if this normall?!! Thanks a lot, christina

Replies

• Hi Christina, congratulations on your lovely news. All pregnancies are different but with my first baby I had no real symptoms until about 6 weeks, that is when the morning sickness and sore boobs started. With my second I never got sore boobs throughout but did feel extremely tired and had awful morning sickness. With both pregnancies I got some cramping, in the early stages it felt very similar to period pains. Hope that helps. Best of luck throughout your pregnancy. Tracy
  • Congratulations!!!
  • thank u very much for your comments and congrats u guys! its good to know that someone has the same weird feelings, like me! Hope u all get on well with ur pregnancies!!! Take care, x